Chapter Three

Kai walked through the agency, Rogue was walking next to him to 'supervise'. The two teens were engaged in a very important conversation, about who was going to cook dinner when they got home.

"Mori-Kun, Hayakawa-Kun, the president requests your presence with the guests," Kunikida says walking up to the boys. Nodding, they walked to the president's office with Kunikida in tow.

"Rogue, ain't no way in hell I'm cooking. Remember last time?"

"You almost burnt our apartment down of course I remember, but I've cooked the last two months!"

"So? You want to explain to my boss why the apartment burnt down?"

"I don't even know your boss, Kai,"

"Yeah, you don't want to know him. Guy's crazy," Kai shivered as he opened the door to the office.

"Despite this, you still work there,"

"I get paid more than you,"

"Yeah yeah, at least my workplace isn't full of crazy's,"

"They aren't crazy, just, ambitious," Kai shrugged looking at the others in the room. Rogue and Kai's little, disagreement, caused them to get stares from the guests.

"Ahem, Hayakawa-Kun, Mori-Kun, are you two finished?" the president asked watching the teenagers. Kai waved the principal off with his hand, leaning against the wall.

"Sorry, sir, we're done,"

"Good, now as you know, the students from UA will be living in the dorms. Because of this both of you must as well,"

"HAH?! I don't even work here!" Kai shouted.

"Okay, that's bullshit. Why do we have to live in the dorms when we have an apartment? You've never had a problem with me living off-site before," Rogue asked.

"It's for safety, the students aren't allowed to use their quirks. While the adults can, we have no way of knowing if the Port Mafia will send anybody after them," the principal sighed.

"It's just for the duration of our stay," Aizawa told them.

"Nope, nada, ain't doing that. I got my apartment I'm not staying with y'all," Kai crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I'm agreeing with Kai on this one. No way am I staying there," Rogue agreed.

"This isn't negotiable, Hayakawa-Kun. While I can't force Mori-Kun to follow my orders, you're my employee and still need to listen," the president said standing up.

"Young Hayakawa-Kun, do not worry. It won't be too terrible," Toshinori reassured the teen.

"I have to stay in a dorm and by the end of the week I might not even have an apartment,"

"What?" Aizawa was shocked and a bit confused.

"HEY! My cooking skills aren't that bad!" Kai shot toward Rogue who was looking at him.

"Yeah, and why can't you cook again?"

"Cause I actually had missions that took me away for days at a time unlike your sad detective job,"

"Oh, you wanna go?"

"Let's go, can't escape chains can you?"

"Oh, ability fight? Afraid you'll lose a fist fight?"

"Nah, just giving you a chance. The guy who trained me can break walls even without his ability,"

"Wait, you were trained by him?! Fuck this you're going down," Rogue approached Kai who had a dark look in his eyes. They were about to start exchanging punches when a booming voice stopped them.

"BOYS! What are you doing?" the President growled. Rogue had one hand on Kai's shirt and Kai had a foot on Rogue's chest with his ability ready to activate.

"This bastard started it!" the two shouted at the same time.

"This happens whenever Kai is over it seems. He came over to help with a case and the two went between going for the other's head to flirting," Kunikida explained to the UA teachers as he pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"That's not healthy," Aizawa muttered keeping an eye on the boys. Rogue had placed Kai on the ground who was glaring at Rogue. They were incredibly dangerous and deadly.

"Out of the room, the decision is final," the president said. Rogue and Kai stormed out leaving only the adults left. Sitting back down, the president sighed.

"How old are those two?" All Might asked.

"Hayakawa-Kun will be turning sixteen in a few days. Mori-Kun turn's sixteen shortly after him I believe," Kunikida tells them.

"They're so young, the same ages as my students," Aizawa says mainly to himself as he watches the door the boys left through.

"Mori-Kun mentioned something about his boss, who is it?" All Might wondered.

"We are, unsure. He has never shown his face to us but we know his name. Mori-Kun does not work here, he works for the Port. We wouldn't have agreed to have him here if the Port Mafia didn't have a specific reason. When calm the boy is harmless, so just don't rile him up," the President explained.

"A sixteen-year-old is with a Mafia?!" Aizawa was in shock. 

"Yes, we do not know much about his usual job details or how he met Hayakawa-Kun but neither seem to be selling out information,"

"If anything we're lucky the two aren't on the same side," Kunikida said looking up from his IDEAL.

"Why's that?" All Might asked.

"Together, the two could be the new Double-Black. There are rumours about how the original Double-Black moved out of the field and that a new paid has taken their place. Hayakawa-Kun and Mori-Kun resemble the Original much more than the current, though," Kunikida explains, "now, we must be off. Your students will be back shortly."

Leading the two out of the office, the teachers had a lot to think about. The whole office was fairly quiet, despite the outburst from, the teenagers earlier. Passing by a closet, Aizawa noticed two moving bodies but decided to ignore them. Teenagers are teenagers and do things he'd rather not think about at the moment.