Chapter Two

As the doors to the bus opened, Kai hopped out of the door, literally. He jumped from the top of the three stairs to the ground.

"This will be the agency you will be staying at for the duration of your stay." The dirty-blond haired man told them and also stepped out of the bus. Quickly the students and the teachers followed. Stepping through the agency's doors, the students noticed it looked like an ordinary office building and nothing like the hero agencies in the rest of Japan.

"Excuse me, what work do you do here?" Midoryia asked the blond. Nobody had told them much about the agency.

"This is a detective firm. We take on the work the police are not able to handle." The blond answered.

"Why the fuck do you have police when criminals run the place?!" Bakugou yelled at Kunikida, who pinched his nose.

"Why wouldn't we have police, hospitals, and fire stations? They are common things needed to sustain the community." Kunikida answered the blond gremlin.

"But if criminals run the place, why do they allow them?" An invisible girl asked.

"Do you kids not understand the fact that you can't have a society that works without them?" The blue-haired boy asked, appearing in front of them again.

"But they are criminals! Why would they want cops in their city?!" Another student asked. Kai just rolled his eyes at them.

"You are idiots if you can't even comprehend even this." Kai began, "and either way, I wouldn't call them criminals. It doesn't give them enough credit after all." He finished, looking at them with blank shadowed brown eyes. Most of the students gulped at the sight of his glare.

Now that they were shut up, Kunikida finished explaining their living situations and how to walk around the city without gaining attention for their, odd qualities. Kunikida led the students and teachers to the dorms before he returned back to the agency building. After around 20 minutes, the students came back.

"Where are our phones?!" "I just got my new watch!" "OI! Where's our shit old man!" Hearing the students' calls from outside the door, Kunikida calmly stood up and opened the door. Facing the distraught, angry, and frightened students.

"We didn't take anything out of your bags. The logical reason would be the Port Mafia didn't want you taking pictures and sending them out into the rest of the world." Kunikida told them.

"It would have been better if they had informed us of this before we left," Aizawa grumbled.

"Yes, that would have been the best course of action, but it seems the Port Mafia has other plans." Kunikida says.

"Of course we took their phones. They won't be needing them at all." Kai thought with a smirk as he stayed leaning against the wall. One of the secretary people walked out with a box of phones and explained to the students how to use them and other necessary things about the phones. After handing them out, the students were allowed to wander Yokohama for a few hours.

Leaning against the wall, Kai watched as Kunikida explained some things to the teachers.

"No quirk usage, and no harming civilians. If these rules are followed, nobody is to get hurt. The Port Mafia has eyes all over, so if the students break them, then the Port Mafia is unable to guarantee their safety any longer." Kunikida told the two teachers.

"And they will be fine out there by themselves?" Toshinori asked.

"Yes, and we have a member of the agency tailing them, making sure they don't get into any trouble." Kunikida answered. Standing up from the wall, Kai shoved his hands in his pockets and walked over to a window. Looking out, there was still a bit of rubble from the battle that had recently taken place. Seeing as Kunikida had left do to something, Toshinori walked over to Kai.

"It's a beautiful city." He spoke, breaking the silence.

"Much better at night. Especially from a high vantage point. You can see everything." Kai responded, not once looking at Toshinori.

"What happened?" He asked, looking at the rubble.

"A battle. Ability users against their abilities. Once the fog settled, though, everything was normal again. My boss was one of the few ability users that weren't affected by the fog." Kai explained to Toshinori.

"What about the civilians?" Toshinori asked worriedly. Abilities were stronger than quirks if a civilian got trapped between one and its user...

"They just disappeared. Don't think about it too much, Toshinori." Kai told him. Finally, looking up. Dull brown eyes met Toshinori's, causing his breath to hitch. It was like he was empty, but yet his eyes still held menace and power. Walking away from Toshinori, Kai went to find his roommate.

Below the agency with the students, they were talking with a girl named Lucy. She explained to them that she wasn't apart of the agency but rather worked in the small cafe. Because it was under the agency, many workers came down for breakfast, lunch, and just for breaks in general.

She also explained what had happened recently. How the fog affected abilities, and how they had to fight them to get them back. She also explained how a dragon could be seen above the frog, battling with something.