Aylin Starlin

𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲: The Shadow

𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲: The Shadow

𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Aylin Nyx Starlin

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: Ay, Aya, Star

𝗔𝗴𝗲: 18

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿/𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀: She/her

𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: straight

𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺: Elizabeth Olsen

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘂𝗽 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺: Samantha Barks

𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: Aylin has a fair complexion, having a porcelain skin tone, and long wavy balayage platinum-blonde hair that reaches her waist, which is usually worn down or done up in a French-braid. She has a heart-shaped face with smooth thin lips that are naturally pinkish red. Her eyes are hooded and her irises are dark electric-blue and she wears glittered midnight-blue eyeshadow to complement them. Delicately curved eyebrows sit above her eyes that are lined with long black lashes. A small, refined nose completes her facial features. Aylin has a moderate-sized bust and a slim waist. She has a well-toned stomach and long legs. She has muscles, but they don't show unless she flexes them.
She wears a princessa black-purple gothic top with black jeans and black combat boots and she occasionally wears a black lace choker. She is fond of eyeliner and can often be seen with wings at the edge of her eyes. When she's in a good mood she stands tall with her head high and walks like she has a purpose, but when she's upset her posture is poor and her head is often down while she walks, dragging her feet. When angry you can see the rage in her eyes and her head is held high, but with a frown, and she walks in a way that will make you believe she's about to kill someone. Aylin is 5'8'' and she has an hour-glass figure.

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Aylin is strong, curious, creative and can sometimes be aggressive but most of the time she is peaceful and kind. She appears to be snappy at first but is an enjoyable company once you get to know her. She is also brave, compassionate, empathetic, caring and smart. Aylin is easily annoyed (short-tempered) but she is independent and head-strong, so don't try to argue with her because she'll almost always win. Aylin is often with-drawn and is introverted around most people, her friends being the exception to which she can be quite extroverted around. Aylin is more relaxed when she's around younger children and when she's in nature, especially when she's walking through the jungle by herself.
Aylin loves reading and can often be found in the library or out in the gardens reading a fairly large novel. She enjoys writing poems but doesn't like to read them allowed or show them to people. She loves dancing, but only does it when she thinks that she's alone, thinking that others will judge her.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: Things to do with night, animals, reading, music, hunting

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: Poaching, people who gain power through ways of evil, evil, torment, abuse