New friends!

First I just want to tell you that ^ photo isn't mine....I was working on a drawing but it sucked and I was getting impatient..Also dont mind if theres spelling, grammar, ECT mistakes because I'm not really paying attention or anything really..but enjoy this trashy chapter and these are NOT how the characters would actually act cannonly!

Warning:

Rape

Grammar mistakes

Spelling mistakes

Cursing

Dekusquad being softies and murderous

Deku angst

Dekusquad angst

Angst in general

LGBTQ+

paedophilia

If you are not comfortable with any of this then leave 👉🏾🚪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya's pov:

        It was the last class of the day and I was looking outside the window, watching as the tree was swishing around because of the wind, and watched the birds flying in and out of the tree. I habe been watching for what seemed like 10 minutes but I knew, it was more. It had been a whole 25 minutes not paying attention in class. As I stopped watching outside and turned to listen to my teacher I heard a loud "BRIINNGG!" Then I  heard as my teacher Mr. Aizawa saying "alright class its time to pack up" in a deep voice. As I was about to pack up I heard the same voice say "except for you Mr. Midoriya...stay after class." As I hear him telling me to stay after class, I knew exactly why. I then look at my friends looking at me, while walking out of class. I buck my head up and back to the place it was to signal to them. They understood that I was signaling for them to wait at the entrance of the school for me.

Aizawa's pov:

      After izuku's friends left I watched izuku walking up to my desk in front of me. I looked at him. He looked kind of nervous. So I take his bookbag off of him, then I look at him again looking at his freckles and green eyes. "You know you are failing my class right?" I said to the green and black highlighted haired boy. "Y-yes... Sorry sir..I'll try to raise it more!" I heard the boy say with a smile across his face after. "How dedicated are you to getting an A+ in my class..?" I say sneakily while looking at him and going down. He then answered with "100/100 sir! I really want the A+ I'll do anything to get it!" I then feel a smirk coming from my face. I then proceeded to kiss the young green haired boy, that was in front of me.

Midoriya's pov:

     When I told Mr Aizawa id do anything I felt he kiss me, pressing lips against mine. When tat happened I tried pushing him off. But the somewhat strong man kept kissing me as if I wasn't trying to get out of him. When he finally stopped, I tried to walk away.from him only to be pulled back to him, with one of his arms wrapped around my waist, and his other hand gripping my wrist so tightly. "Mr. Aizawa please let go!" I said while mildly shouted. That only made matters worse. He then scooted me closer making me touch bodies with him. After he pulled my body closer I felt him put his mouth on my neck. His warm breath was tickling my neck a little but I didn't react to that. Instead I reacted to the man who was now sucking on my neck and leaving bite marks, and hickeys on me. I didn't like what he was doing. Not one bit.