introduction :chapter 1

You would think wouldn't you, that if you've lived in complete hell for 6 years you'd at least see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel?

You know maybe some people do live a life of hell for a while and although it may seem impossible to think it at the time ,You can always see or feel that tiny bit of light...Hope even, some were deep down, Even if you don't admit it to anyone you know deep down it's true.

But for some reason I can't see any light or feel any Hope at all. I've tried so hard to find some kind of good in my life trust me I have.

but no matter how hard I try it's like trying to find a needle in a barn full of hay...impossible.

My life hasn't always been a hell hole though. when I was 9 my life was perfect. I had a mum,dad and an older brother. Nothing could change the way I felt about my family, I loved them. That was until my parents split up when I turned 10. Everything went downhill from there. My brother left 3 years ago when I was 13. He said that he loved me and that nothing would ever change that, but he couldn't take the stress of dad's depression anymore.

I haven't seen him since, but man, I miss him so much.

My mum now lives with a guy called Jack and have their own family.

I never liked the idea of my mum being with someone else, but I despised the idea even more when she went and had kids with him. Then there's me... well where do I start. I live with my dad who's an alcoholic and suffers from bad depression.

I try my best to look after him but it's hard, I have to admit.

I try to be strong.I haven't cried since the day my mum left.

I never felt the need to since, after all what does it prove?

Nothing ... Nothing at all.

Hey :-) this is my first ever story,so if you find that it's a bit long or a bit sucky I'm sorry. it does get into the story in the next chapter and I I will try my best to get it to make sense.
Also if you have any questions or anything just say and I Will try answer them.
Thanks for taking the time to read my story so far and also I am from England so to all you Americans , there is going to be a school scene , so sorry if you don't quite understand what I'm on about. feel free to ask if you are unsure. Thanks again :-) Hope x