till now

In that particular moment, The time stood still, simply because of the shock of the situation, nobody else other than Blake dared to get in the way of Austin, mainly because everyone was scared shitless of him.

He was the type of person nobody wanted to cross paths with, so him beating the crap out of mike probably didn't really phase anyone, what made everyone speechless was the reason he was beating the crap out of mike.

Me

I shook myself out of the trance I was in and got up from the floor, Harvey doing the same.

I looked towards Austin to see him looking back at me with an unreadable expression before storming off down the corridor.

Blake rushed over to me, while Harvey and callum tried to break up the crowd that had formed.

"Hey April are you ok, what happened, what was that all about?" He said sounding concerned

"I'm fine, mike had a bone to pick with me that's all, but then he pushed me up against the lockers and I couldn't breathe because of his hand, then Austin ripped him off of me."

Blake looked at me,confusion evident on his face, callum and Harvey were also glancing back with the same expression, obviously hearing what I had said.

"Well, I can't say he's done that before, he wouldn't help a kid if he was dying for god sake" callum exclaimed

Blake and harvey exchanged glances, as if they were both trying to work something out.

Callum also joined in leaving me stood looking like an idiot.

Then callum and Harvey smirked at each other while Blake stood looking as if he was ready to start world war 3 or something.

"Erm guys, care to explain ?" I said slightly annoyed

Callums attention then turned to me.

"I think someone has a little wiggle crush on you April" he said in a tone a mom would use with her baby.

"What ?" I asked completely confused

"Oh April,you really are the most clueless  16 year old I know"

"Oh callum at this moment in time I completely agree, so answer my question please? "

Blake the butted into the conversation.

"Look can we discuss this at home, I'm starving" he sounded like a two year old saying the starving part.

Callum me and Harvey gave him a 'seriously ?' look but agreed anyway.

We walked together to the canteen to see everyone's gaze on me.

In amongst all the stares I spotted Michael, liam, mason and kai looking at me sympathetically,why I don't know, mabye because news spreads like a wild fire at this school, they might know about the thing that just happened with Austin.

Blake wrapped his arm around my waist while Harvey and callum glared at everyone,causing there attention to move else were.

We all sat down at the table.

There was me Blake, callum, Harvey, and about 6 other boys who I had seen hanging with Blake.

I learned that Blake's friends were called Jackson, luke, Kieran, jack,Matt,john and Robbie. All of them were surprisingly nice actually, we all seemed to get along.

I was talking to Kieran and john who were both really funny, when Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw the schools popular group of girls walking towards our table.