Chapter 8 - The Date, Part 2

Amelia POV

 "this was left for you" Perrie Says, i start smiling its  a piece of paper it says 'hey beautiful the car is down stairs it will take you to our date see you there love Harry x' "the cars downstairs he's already there i have to meet him" i say to the girls "then go" Perrie says i walk in and out of the elavator the driver holds the door open "where are we going?" i ask the driver "mr styles told me not to tell you" i nod my head and the car starts i look out of the window i see the car pull into the drive way of an old abandoned building, the driver  comes and opens my door "here?" i ask the driver, he nods i start too walk up the stairs of the building, honestly im scared as hell, i open the door it makes me jump when it creeks, "hello" i call out...no reply , i see an allyway of candles i decide to follow them they go up one side of the grand staircase made of stone...the go across the landing to a door, old and with a light behind it, i hurry accross the landing to the light..i push the door open and i see..

 i see Harry waiting in a room full of candles "hello beautiful" Harry says, smiling showing his dimples i cant help but smile back "hello Harry, i cant believe you did all this for me" "you better believe it" he said  "come sit down with me foods will be here any minute "he pulls the chair out for me i sit down "thank you" i say "no thank you for coming" he says "ill just go and fetch the food" he leaves and re-enters the room holing 2 plates of food we start to eat and i say "so Harry why me?" "what you mean why you" he says looking puzzled "i meant why me, you could have any girl in the world, why you choose me?" i ask him "because you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, when your around or i even hear your name i get butterflies, and when im not with you my heart feels like its been shattered into a million pieces,your amazing, your like the sun, without you i cant live.." he says now sat next to me holding my hands "oh Harry.." i say with an amazing gleaming smile "and another thing, that smile of yours, its the last thing i want to see before i go to sleep" i hug him tight "i dont want to let go" i say "me to but we have to go its 10 we've been having fun and its gotten late come on lets go" i nod and he leads me out the building

 we clamber into the car and arrive back at the hotel, "so Harry i had fun tonight, you opened my eyes  showed me what you mean to me" i say as we arrive at my suie "and what would that be" "let me show you" i take a step closer to Harry and stare into his eyes he smiles at me and looks to my lips, i nod and then suddenly the centimeter gap between our lips closes and our lips connect right then i feel fireworks going off inside me, i finally feel complete...."Amelia Jones, will you be my girlfriend" i look down at his lips and connect them again i get the same fireworks.."i take it as a yes then" he says, his smile as bright as i ever i nod and say "yes harry, i will," i give him on last hug "goodnight Harry" "good night beautiful" be says and i walk into my suite get into bed, i finally feel complete...

Harrys POV

me and Amelia climb into the car and arrive back at the hotel, "so Harry i had fun tonight, you opened my eyes  showed me what you mean to me" she say as we arrive at my her "and what would that be" "let me show you" she takes a step closer to me and we stare into each others eyes i  smiles at her and look to Amelias lips, she nods and then suddenly the centimeter gap between our lips closes and our lips connect right then i feel fireworks going off inside me, i finally feel complete...."Amelia Jones, will you be my girlfriend"  she looks down at my lips and connect them again i get the same fireworks.."i take it as a yes then"  i says, my smile as bright as ever Amelia nods and says "yes harry, i will," we have one last hug "goodnight Harry" "good night beautiful"i say  and i walk to my room in my suite i say to my self "it worked, im now as happy as i could ever be when im with her, and i dont have to hold it back" i get undressed and slip into bed...i wonder what tomorrow will bring.....