Chapter 2 - Meeting the boys

Its been 3 hour since i left the house for the signing, i only just got here, i race for the queue because there is only 2 minutes untill they shut the barrier for anymore people getting things signed. i made it..just about, just as i got in they shut it behind me, I took a look at the boys, Oh my goodness they are more perfect in real life! i mean...they're okay i guess. who am i kidding, i love these boys, the Cd isnt for my sister its for me. Anyway i stand in this queue for 45 minutes then i see Harry point over at me, i just decide to shake it of it doesnt mean anything. So i carry on waiting in line. i Text my Best mates Georgia and Ellia to tell them how exited i am and just as i sends i get infront of the desk where the boys are. I am screaming inside, I notice Harry staring at me. I give each boy a hug and say Thanks. I walk from the table, but then i feel a hand pulling me back, its...Harry.. i Look at him. "Hey" i say

"Hey" he replies with a smile on his face, so big that you can see his dimples "Me and the other boys were wondering if you would like to Hang out with us for a bit Back at our hotel?" "um sure ill just ask my mum." i pick up my phone out my pocket and call my mum. "hey mum its me, um the boys were wondering if i could hang out at thier hotel for a bit?" "Um okay honey but can i speak with one of the boys" my mum said "okay ill put Harry on" covers speaker "my mum wants to speak to you, she doesnt believe its you" "okay" he said sounding a bit scared."Hello" "hi harry its miss jones here i was wondering what time i should pick her up afterwards?" "no need we can drop her of home"he says smiling brightly. "The thing is Harry we live in worcester so it might be a bit far" "well she could stay in our spare room for tonight and we could drop her off tomorrow?" "okay then Harry, tell her to buy some pj's with the money she has left please" "Okay, im sure i will see you tomorrow bye now" my mum then hung up.

"so what she say" with a questioning look on my face "in short she said yes"he says smiling even brighter. i cant help but smile back, we stare into each others eyes for a while. The next thing we see is Louis jogging up to us "so Harry is the girl staying" he said giggling. "Yeah she can" Harry says looking at Louis. "Alright then lets go"

"By the way, Whats your name" Louis says smiling. "Amelia, Amelia Jones" i say Looking over at the rest of the boys.

"TO THE HOTEL!" Niall Shouts, we all burst out laughing as we climb into the limo.