Chapter 7: Girls' day out!: I: Charlotte's P.O.V.: part 1

I woke up feeling someone or rather more someones around me. I opened my eyes, I'm in my room, Lilly, the idiot gorilla, Alpha Damon and aunt Mafalda are all here.

"Okay?!" I said clearly confused about all of them being here.

"You're up!" Aunt Mafalda said happy and engulfed me in a tight bear hug.

"Yeah, I don't think that I'm going anywhere anytime soon....." I said giggling at her.

"I know that you're hurt my Lady, but you could..." Aunt Mafalda said worried, referring to me teleporting away.

"Don't worry soo much aunt Mafalda, I do not intend to teleport, if I did that in my current state, both my soul and body would be torn to shreds. Besides, even with Mr. Warrior Gorilla Beta and Mr. Alpha Sorcrest, I like it here, I'm free..." I told her smiling reassuringly.

"Yes, my Lady...but are you really alright with staying here? You could stay at the main house and get the proper medical care and rest that you need my Lady." Aunt Mafalda said bowing her head at me in respect.

I guess the word spreads around fast. I suppose it's normal, especially since there hasn't been a new matriarch in the family in over 300 years, since grandma became one. I probably should be expecting a welcoming party or something, once Vincent returns that is, to not only welcome me as the new official matriarch, but to also let all the guards and the whole clan who's in charge and who they have to protect at all costs.

"As tempting as that is, I am fine right here aunt Mafalda...things may not be as I want them to be, but I do have my freedom here....and surprisingly enough they don't seem like a bad bunch, no matter how unmannered and grumpy they are. Besides if I go to the main house everyone is going to fuss over me and I do not wana be treated like a 2 year old." I told her determined.

"As you wish, my Lady." Aunt Mafalda said respectfully.

"Yes, now, food??" I asked very eager to eat some real food.

Aunt Mafalda got a big boxed lunch from a bag that was on the floor, besides my bed. She put it in my lap and opened it for me and she even gave me a fork.

"That smells disgusting !!" the 3 wolves that are in my room complained disgusted by the scent of my food.

Of course it would seem disgusting to them, it's demon food after all. You see demon food has blood and souls in it, so that we can heal faster and get stronger. It smells disgusting and rotten to other supernaturals, especially weres, since they have such acute senses. I ignored their stupid comments and dug in.

"Don't!" Alpha Damon growled disgusted and took my meal from me, when I was half way through it.

"Give it back Alpha Sorcrest or you won't ever be able to reproduce again." I growled at him in my alpha tone.

He gulped afraid and gave me back my food. I finished it in 2 minutes flat.

"Better???" aunt Mafalda asked knowingly.

"We'll see, now I want to put in a daily order of lava cookies." I grinned at her mischievously.

"But..." aunt Mafalda said shocked.

"Don't worry, the jerk is paying." I said smirking and got up.

"Luna!!" Lilly rushed to my side very worried.

"I'll be fine..." I said smiling at her reassuringly.

"But, Luna..." Lilly said still worried.

"Right, any other business?" I asked aunt Mafalda ignoring Lilly and her little panic attack.

"Yes, the master is going to be here in a day or 2..." aunt Mafalda started saying and I cut her off.