Ch4: How, why??: Damon's P.O.V.:

I didn't expect this of all things. She isn't fighting me, she doesn't want things, all that she wants is to go to school and visit her grandmother... That does seem reasonable enough. I just hope she doesn't get any ideas later on, after she's accepted into the pack, ideas for demands that is. I mean once the ceremony s complete she will become my pack's Luna and there's no going back from that, not unless I loose her, not unless she dies, but I'd never let anyone do that no matter what!!!

'She is our pack's rightful Luna, Damon, no matter what anyone says and you know it!' Dante growled at me determined.

'Fine, fine, stop yelling, you're giving me a migraine!' I complained.

'Oh, but I'll give you more then a mere migraine if anything happens to her Damon, anything at all!' Dante threatened me full of fire, determination and desire to protect our mate with everything that he has got.

I can't say anything to that, she is our mate and I wana protect her too, there is a part of me that's telling me to be cautious around her, not in a "she's going to kill you" way, just to be on alert.

"Fine, pack and we'll leave." I said minutes later approving of her request.

I really hope that I'm doing the right thing here!! I hope the power that she receives once she becomes my pack's Luna doesn't go to her head and she turns into a nasty bitch over night.

'She's perfect, you'll see.' Dante said calming down, now that I have agreed to take our mate home with us.

"Thank you, Damon!" Charlotte said smiling at me truly happy.

She looks simply beautiful when she's this happy and smiling, breathtaking even....

'See, told you so!' Dante said proud of me, that I made our mate happy.

Is it really that easy to make her happy??? Will this really be enough to keep her happy, at least for some time?? Just letting her go to school and to her grandmother??

My thoughts were interrupted when a guy busted into her room worried. He's strong, at least as strong as an alpha, if not stronger. Who is he?? Who gave him permission to barge in her room like that?? Does he do this all the time?? All of a sudden Dante started laughing.

'What's soo funny?' I asked him determined with a raised eyebrow.

'You'll see, you'll see...' Dante said still laughing.

I just stood there and listened to them and their conversation. She really is happy!! Did I do this??

"Yup!" Charlotte said super excited and happy, running out of the room.

"Who are you? What are you doing here, in Char's room?" the guy, named Jer asked me all protective over her.

"What's it to you pup? Are you her boyfriend or something?" I asked acting all cocky, when in fact on the inside I'm boiling with anger and jealousy.

I don't want anyone near her!!! She's mine and mine alone!!

"No, little Alpha, we are family. Now who are you and what do you want with our Charlotte?" Jer growled at me angry and territorial over her.

"She's my mate!" I growled at him in my alpha tone angry.

"Maann, Faruq either hates her or is testing her!!" Jer said annoyed.

"What's that supposed to meam?" I asked him confused.

"Easy, you are weak! You may be a crest Alpha, but that doesn't mean squat to us. You can't handle her and you can't protect her." Jer said frustrated.