chapter 10

1

2

3

Crocodile tears!
Oh my gosh..who would have thought Lila was this good at pretending to cry? Not me!!
And before we knew Damian was getting insulted

"You monster!"
"Heartless jerk"
"Meanie!" ( that came from rose )
"You foul, loathsome evil little cockroach!"

Damian rolled his eyes and glared at everyone confronting him. He then walked up towards Chloe. Hol' up, I'm sitting with Chloe. Why is he-

"Can I sit here."
I quickly schooled my startled expression and nodded my head. Sliding towards Chloe a bit, to give the guy space.

Even though he is a jerk, he looks like someone who doesn't easily lets his guard down.
So I respected his boundaries and didn't bother him, knowing how annoying something like that can get. I'm so talking with Chloe after this.

The class finally started but half of the students were listening to Rossi brewing some tale about an adventure she and the Wayne family had with the batfam
This class wasn't really eventful seeing that it was English and I was more than good in the language, I don't fumble with my words much anymore seeing that I have matured  a lot. And being ladybug has its benefits with making me confidential. Even the stage- fear I used to have is subsided. And I prepared myself for the upcoming spar, concert and fashion show just last night after motivating myself a lot!

After class ended I grabbed  Chloe who grabbed Damian along with her and took them to secluded area.

"Explain now." I breathed
Chloe who was examining her nails, didn't respond. I rolled my eyes
"Damian." I acknowledged

"Dupain-cheng." He said

I raised an eyebrow and
"Wayne" I deadpanned

He playfully rolled his eyes  and I think I saw an...amused smirk.

"Marinette then, just stop calling me 'Wayne' with that expression"

I gave a small smile.
And heard Chloe drop her nail file with her mouth hanging open
"11" she said

"Huh" I said, confused

"I've been trying to call him by my first name, since I was 11! And it didn't even take you a day! What sort of witchcraft is this?!' She cried, before adding a small "ridiculous utterly ridiculous."

I smiled and I think I saw Damian smirking too

AN: this was kinda a filler chapter. I needed to get the hang of the story, again.