Chapter 19

An interview huh?
Alright then

"Don't be amused it's just the news. After ages and ages of waiting, MDC, Nettie and the Kitty Duo finally revealed their identities yesterday but there's a catch.."

Nadja smiled and indicated her cameraman to focus the lens on the said 'catch'

"Will anyone believe me if I said they were all the same people?" She winked.

"I bet many of you already know the answer but.."

"MDC, Nettie and melody. They all are the same person." She stated

Fans all around the world uproared even those who already knew. It's such a shock, to think that a single person can achieve so much.

"So I present to you.. Marinette dupain-cheng and Luka coffaine!" The pinkette announced and the curtain around the said 'catch' dropped down

There, in all glory, two picture perfect young adults were sitting

One with black hair and blue dyed tips, another with a different shade of blue but more alluring and magical.

Luka and Marinette dupain-cheng

"Well then, as much as I'd enjoy to, introductions can wait. We have some serious questions that fans would want you to answer ASAP."

"Excuse me..?" came a smooth voice that can drive millions crazy
"Weren't we going to have a press conference?" Luka whispered but it eventually got louder after coming in contact with the small microphone near his lips.

"About that.." Nadja sweat dropped and thought about the thousands of chibi reporters from all over the world, who wanted to participate in the press conference.

"Ahaha, things could have gotten a bit hectic so we adapted to just asking most asked fan questions." She shrugged

"Shall we begin?"

( Change of POV )

"Thanks for answering that! Must have been a real hustle haha." Nadja said smacking her hands together and waiting for the tears to stop, we were currently getting asked questions related to school. Luka and me were hesitant first but then proceeded to ignore the question and pretend like she never asked, Nadja sensed the unspoken sign of exasperation and asked us stuff about my life in the bakery which bought many memories back of just me being an idiot

They were so funny that Nadja was currently dying of laughter right now.

Eh well. The tention from our side rised and before we knew it, Nadja has asked me a question about my school again

"Marinette honey.. would you like to share your story with us?" Her voice was gentle, I took a deep breath and let tikki rub circles on the jeans that I was wearing. She meant my story of getting bullied.

Hah, okay then..

~~~

"SO HE FINALLY ASKED THE QUESTION?!" I squealed and gave Chloe a bear hug.

"Yep!" She giggled and showed us the beautiful gold ring she was wearing.

"It's beautiful.." Kagami said, and examined it closely.

"So Tim finally got the guts, huh?" Fei spoke with an impressed tone. "I actually thought he'd wait for an year or two." The guitarist of the group said.

"He isn't like you Luka, some people don't chicken out at the last moment." She recalled and rolled her eyes

"Hey! hey! In my defense you're seriously feisty when you want to be." He said and put a loose hand on her shoulder.

"Oh come on! Don't steal my spotlight you two." Chloe scolded and smiled dreamily "it was so romantic, the way he stepped out of his comfort zone to just ask a 'will you marry me?' I really found the perfect guy."

"What about you Kagami?" Jon asked "when will Felix pop out the question?"

A blush graced her cheek, I chuckled under my breath

Before she could respond, Chloe diverted her attention to Damian and me

"When will you ask Mari the question, Damian?" Chloe questioned cooly, as if she didn't just set my face on fire.

"About that.." my black haired S/O begun

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Right, right." He chuckled "you tell them."

I gave him a big grin and composed myself.

"Guys" I said and waited for their attention.

I finally slipped my hands out of my pocket and wriggled my ring finger, where now an elegant diamond ring was sitting.

"Dami asked me the question last night."

All hell broke loose.
Kagami and Chloe were offended for not knowing this piece of info before, Luka and jon were smiling, Fei looked taken aback.

After finally calming down, chlo crossed her arms and said "well, you have my congratulations but you gotta make me the bride's maid!"

"I'm happy for you, Marinette." Kagami smiled, "apologies for my behavior."

Jon tackled damian in a hug in the blink of an eye, and before I knew it, fei and Luka were doing the same.

"I- I can't breathe." Stuttering, I managed

Finally looking at dami I said "well at least, lie-la was good at something" Capturing his attention I spun around and launched myself on him

He hugged me and murmured "and what's that, habibi?"

"If she didn't keep on lying, I never would have met you."

Fin

AN: now that this fanfic is finished, I can finally say.. I'M FREEEEE

I don't have any tie left to Miraculous. I'm out of this fandom for good.

Thank you to everyone who were there for me, motivating me with their comments. A special thanks to Shinchii-Chan for inspiring me to write this story and angels_demons_life for making the beautiful cover I'm so fond of.

Again, thank you!

...

*Ahem*

Hello there! I'm from the future and I can confidently say that this book was cringe and it needs serious rewriting but my lazy ass doesn't want to-