Is that.... US?!

( ok so I don't want to go back and rewrite stuff but like I have a good idea for the story so. Ok pretend that Kageyama knew about Hinata's past but not to the full extent. They went to the same middle school. Kageyama was there for only his second year and then went back to Aoba Johsai for his last year. Hinata was at the middles school for his whole three years. Whenever they would fight with each other in high school it was all just more play fighting.)

Previously: It was...

Now: "Soft tennis. Well he didn't really play he was more of a manager for the team." Said Yuri as the others process what he said. They couldn't believe Hinata, the Volleyball loving shrimp of a first year. Was once a manager for a soft tennis team. "He was actually on a team with Kageyama. They were best friends in middle school along with three other kids. Oh what were their names. Toma shinjou, Yuta Asuka, and Kanako Mitsue." Said Victor as he remembered Hinata's time in Middle school. When the name Toma Shinjou was brought up Tsukishima froze. He hadn't heard that name in years. And to hear that Kageyama and Hinata knew that name made him somewhat confused. How did Hinata and Kageyama know his old name. "C-could we see?" He asked shocking the others. Tsukishima was rarely interested in anything let alone something to do with two people he hated. "Sure I guess" said Yuri as he looked for some videos of Hinata's middle school years. "Kageyama is it ok that I show them everything? Even your father?" He asked before he continued. Kageyama just have a slight nod.
(In this first video Hinata is there with Kageyama talking to Yuta.)

"Wow to think Tobio could be so sentimental and wise. I'd as expected much from
Chibi-Chan but for the stone cold hearted Tobio, I never would have guessed." Said Oikawa somewhat mockingly. Kageyama just gave a slight glare but didn't bite back.

"Why the fuck did he hit him with the racket?!" Screeched Noya shocked at what Omeno just did. "We all suffered from some form of abuse and that's how we bonded. He hit him cause he was making fun of him due to his mother burning him with boiling water. His father left and soon after so did his mother. So he was living with his older sister who was a few years older than us and was on the girls team." Said Kageyama. They were somewhat shocked that Kageyama was abused but at the same time it kind of made sense. That's why he was the way he was. So cold and distant. "What happened to you Tobio? If it's not to much for me to ask." Said Iwaizumi. "We'll just what h and see..." he said looking back to the tv.

"Why did they call you Maki and who was that man?" Asked Kuroo as he looked at the screen confused. "My name used to be Maki Katsuragi but I changed it to start over. And that man... he was my father." Kageyama said as he looked down almost ashamed of himself. "What happened to him? Why doesn't he bother you now." Asked Asahi curious but sympathetic at the same time. "Well..."