What?!

It was the next day and they were all told to meet at the ice rink and after they met their coaches they would head to the hot springs they were staying at. Lev and Hinata decided to go early and practice. They had been practicing for awhile when the others showed up. They were greeted by Yuko. She told them to be quiet entering the rink cause someone was practicing in there. As they got closer they heard the beginning of music. Daichi quietly opened the doors and they all stepped in. What they didn't expect to see was the two clumsiest players gracefully dancing on the ice together. The players and coaches started in awe at the two as they continued to skate around the rink.

Once they were done they hugged each other as they laughed. "Didn't know you guys were so close. Are you a couple or something?" Asked yamaguchi. At first the two were startled thinking they were the only ones there and then they burst into laughter. "No way he's my brother!" Said Hinata as he hugged to taller boy. They all stood there shocked. "What?!" They all yelled once they processed it. "Well not by blood. Some...  stuff happened with my family. At the time his parents were my ice skating coaches. They took me in cause they considered me family. That's when I met Lev we both loved volleyball and skating so we bonded over that." Said Hinata as the others just blinked. "So is this where you've been going after practice?" Asked Takeda. "Yes we both need to practice for the Grand Prix coming up." Said Lev. Then all of a sudden the doors slammed open as Victor, yuri, Yurio, Otabek, and almost everyone that was in the Grand Prix (not JJ) walked in. "Hello my little baby's!" Said Victor as he hugged Lev and Hinata. "Hey dad, hey mom." They said as they hugged Victor and Yuri. "Why would you hug that pig before me." Said Yurio annoyed. "Hey uncle Yurio, uncle Beka. We haven't seen you in ages."Said Hinata as he ran to the two, then him and Lev proceeded to greet the other skaters they consider family. "Why hello, you must be the volleyball teams we are teaching. I'm Victor Nikiforov, this is my husband Yuri Nikiforov, my little brother Yuri Plisetsky, his boyfriend Otabek Altan and...(proceeds to introduce the others cause I'm lazy) It's nice to meet you all." Said Victor as he introduced them all.
(After all the teams introduced them selves cause there's to many people to write.)

"Well shall we head home then?" Asked Yuri as all the skaters, Hinata and Lev headed to the door while the others trailed behind trying to understand what just happened. They all headed back to Yuri, Victor, Hinata, and Lev's house or better known as the Katsuki hot springs. Once they got there they all looked around in awe. "This is where we are staying for a month!" Yelled Tanaka and Noya in excitement. "Yes welcome to our home" the small family said together. "Wait this is your house?!" They all yelled. "Yeah? Didn't we tell you that?" Asked Lev confuses as the others shook their heads. "Oh. Well what would you all like for diner?" Asked Yuri. They all told him what they wanted and he headed for the kitchen. Once he was done they all sat at a big table and began to eat and have fun together. "Oh, remember when mom got drunk at the banquet? That was the funniest!" Said Hinata as the skaters nodded in agreement aside from Yuri who was hiding his face in embarrassment. "What happened?" Asked Oikawa asked intrigued. "Well mom went to the banquet that all skaters go to after the Grand Prix. But after he lost he didn't really want to be there. So instead of socializing he just drank and drank and drank till he was completely wasted. He made uncle Yurio have a dance battle with him, pole danced with Chris. (It was disgusting. You could hear Yurio say in the background) Then he went over to dad and crinkly asked him to be his coach." Said Lev with a smile as he remembered to video Chris showed him and Hinata. The Volleyball players snickered imagining what that looked like. They all had a lot of fun talking and eating. After they were done they started to get ready to sleep. Each team stayed in different rooms minus Hinata and Lev who stayed on their own rooms. They all drifted off to sleep ready for tomorrow. Little did they know they would be learning Karasuno's ball of sunshine wasn't as bright and happy as he seems. But we'll get to that later.

Hey sorry it took me some time to get this out. I re wrote it like four times and I've been having some metal problems. But it's out now and I'll try to get chapters out sooner but I can't promise anything. Have a good day/night! Stay safe and healthy!