🎩Part 1🎩

*3rd POV*
"Ugh! Gotta get a uniform!"

Tap tap tap

"Ugh! This lid's too heavy!!"

Rattle rattle rattle

"Time to use my speci-- FUUNYA!?!"

Boom!!

The lid of the coffin opened and squashed the creature on the ground.

A person walked out from the coffin. They wore a black dress and a rose ornament with a veil. There face is covered by fox mask.

The stranger look around the new environment and took notice below the creature who is still know out

"I'm.. gonna.. be.. the great..", the creature muttered with its eyes swirling.

The person tilted their head, confused upon the creature. But she nothing else to worry except where the place are they. They walked out of the room, leaving the unconcious creature, with their shoe heels taps on the stone floor.

With no knowlegde, she walked through a corridor (still lost) and notice some people passed by at the courtyard, wearing some strange robes. The stranger halted and observed, slowly their clothes withered away and replicate the robes.

"How strange. Is this no longer €~&%£?"

They walked out from the scene, leaving a disturbing aura.

Tingle ling ling
The bells on her mask jiggles.

"Ahh!"

"What's wrong, Cater?"

"Trey-kun, did you feel something?"

"Huh? No, I didn't feel anything."

"Probably its my imagination~~"

The stranger keeps on walking until the stumble to a place where a lots of books stack in one place.

"Aha! There you are!"

Suddenly a man with a top hat and a Crow like mask came appeared with the creature tied up with some rope. Behind the mask, they blinked in confusion a few times.

"Are you one of the new students by any chance?" He asked.

"A student?", they mumbled under their breath and tilted their head to the side a bit.

"You do things like that. Leaving the gate on your own." He said while crossing his arms.

"Not only that, you have left your familiar which has broken a number of school rules."

"A school?"

"Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" The creature yelled.

"Sure, sure. The rebellious ones always say things like that. Just quiet down for a moment." He then put on of his gloves hands over the little guy's mouth, muffling him in the process.

"Mmmfh! Mmmpfh!!"

"My goodness. It's unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate in their own. Ugh... How impatient can you be?",He groaned in annoyance.

"The entrance ceremony is already well underway. Let's head to the Hall Of Mirrors."

"New student??" again with the tilted head.

"It's the room you woke up in with all the doors. All students who wished to attend this academy must pass through one of those doors to arrive here." He explained to me as they started to walk out of the library. They followed a bit behind the man.

"Normally, students wake up only after the door is open with a special key. But..."

'He probably meant my resting place.'

"So in the end, the culprit could be this familiar. If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and probably take care of it.... Oh my! Now isn't the time to be long winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close. Let's get a move on."

"Who are you?"

"What's this? Are you still dazed? It appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented. Well, it is fine. It happens often enough. I shall give you an explanation as we make our way there. For I am gracious!"

Follow behind the tall man while he holds the creature, still in his gloves hands as he explains.

"This is Night Raven Collage. Those magicians blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world. Here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland. And I am the Principal, appointed to this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley." He explained with a smile.

"Magic?"