🎩Part 5 🎩

*3rd POV*

Back to the hall of mirrors, mysterious figures began to roamed around. One of them stumbled upon the stone carved coffin.

"Well, would you look at that? She is really here."-???

"To think she have gone this far.."-???

"Now, shall we began our search to our awakened mistress?"-???

"Yes, I don't want her to be distress especially to the world full of unknown."-???

"Nufufufu.. A game of hunt..."-???

"Be quiet, you sly snake. We don't want to cause trouble.."-???

"We should move. There are people coming.."-???

*Move on to the next day at Ramshackle dorm*

"Why did this happen?", Grim's left eye twitched trying to recall the past event.

"When the Crow headmaster came yesterday..."

*Flashback*

"I've been returned with--- GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!??!!", Crowley who barged in, finally noticed the dorm's new look, dropped everything that he carried on the floor..

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?!?"

After a series of explaination from (Y/n), the Crow went too far by making a ghost hunt. He did transform into a ghost but after he got change, (Y/n) just blow him out of the dorm and knocking him out.

"And after that, he even tried to bribe her.", Grim sweatdropped.

*Flashback*

"Ms. (L/n), if you don't mind, can you---", Crowley act sly getting close to the mask female.

"No way! Back off!", Grim, who is on (Y/n)'s arms, swiping his paws on the air to make distance between them.

"Bribing is no good, Headmaster.", Bob intervened.

"Yep, don't bother our new friend.", Tom crossed his arms.

"Stay away..", Mike added.

"The ghosts did a job even they did prank me this morning.", Grim angrily pouted.

'This is really a nice room

'This is really a nice room.", Grim rolled over his back, sinking in the soft cushion of the bed.

"I should go down..", He muttered with his stomach growling. Then he left the room.

*At the dining room*