🎩Part 4🎩

*3rd POV*
Our fair maiden stood in front of an old rundowned building.

'The entire place looks like its gonna fall down!', Grim screamed in his mind.

"Charming, isn't it? Do come in.", Crowley opened the entrance for them.

"Staying here would at least keep you sheltered from rain. I'm going to my office to do some paperwork. If you ever need me, just go there alright? Make yourself comfortable! Don't go wondering around the school. Goodbye~!" He dashed out leaving the masked maiden with the angry Grim.

"IS HE SERIOUS!? HE JUST DUMP US!!"

"You have nothing to worry, child.", Grim hopped out from her grip. They slowly find themselves in the lounge.

BANG!!

A flash of lighting echoes in the old dorm. Rain begun pouring heavily outside.

"At this rain, we'll become wet ducks.", Grim whined as he look up the leaking ceiling.

Red glowing rubies stared out from the glass window. She casually went to sit down on the old couch with Grim beside her. Grim stared at her, clearly he had no idea what this girl is thinking.
'My cute ears are gonna get wet!', he silently cried.

*jingles* *jingles*

Grim looked at her as he watched the gold bells attached to her mask, rings. Any seconds, the entire building is moving in its own. Grim immediately stand up but he noticed the female sit normally on the couch still. All he knew that her eyes is still glowing dangerously in the dark. Grim watched the entire place shock, to his surprise everything began to shift change from the floor to ceiling. He keep his claws still on the cotton chair, closing his eyes in fright.

"Waaaaahhhh!!!", he cried.

He keep his eyes close, waiting for everything to finished.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Child, you can open your eyes now.", Grim's ears twitched when he heard her voice. Slowly opening his midnight hues. To his surprise.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!????!!"

"WHAT!? WHERE ARE WE!?", Grim frantically look around

"We are still in the dorm.", (Y/n) said. She stood up from her seat, slowly walked out the lounge room. Grim immediately followed her.

"Its seems we are not the only one in this resident."

"Ehh? Are there any students?"

"No, their presence is haunting the place."

"Wow! The entire place looks different!"- ???

"Where are we right now?!"- ???

"Are we spirited away to death land?!"-???

"Nyaa!!! Its ghosts!", Grim scampered behind the female. They arrive in front hall.

"Are you the ghosts who take good care of the dorm?"

The ghost were laughing as an answer.

"We haven't had a guest in so long..."

"I've been itching for some action."

"H-hey! Let's get out of here.", Grim began pulling her dress.

"That would be unnecessary." The ghosts stared at her in surprised.

"The people here got scared of us and left."

"We've been looking for more ghsot buddies. How about you guys?"

"If you want me to die, Death would deny to collect me because its not my time."

"Uuuu.... Eeeee.... Grim the great magician isn't scared of some ghost!!" Grim began to use his fire but (Y/n)'s red ruby eyes gave him a glare.

"We have to shoo them away! Are you going to let them haunt us!?", Grim glared back.

"I don't want to do something that is rude.", Grim flinched.

(Y/n) stared at the Ghosts who were staring back at them.

"How about we live together as a good companion?"

"Why would we do that?", the chubby one asked.

"Yeah what if we make you guys join us?"- the small one said.

"There are two options; one if you did take the opportunity to kill us then why didn't you do it sooner? For what I felt, your souls are not tampered by abyss of despair nor regrets. Two, if you did kill us, I could have exorcist you with my own heartbeat which means erased your very existence from this moment.", the ghosts felt the dense air turned to icy cold.

"Uggghhh..", the ghosts were shutted down.

"But...", Grim stared up to her and he noticed her eyes are no longer glowing.

"I would feel awful to forced you to go to the porgatory world. After all, this is the place where you rested in peace which is a part of your memories you cherished. I wouldn't do something disrespectful for you.", the ghosts were shocked to see the female bowed her head towards them as an apology. Grim stared to her and the ghosts and he copy her actions.

"Now I feel bad.", the skinny one began to teared up.

"Oh calm down.", the short ghost pat his friend's back.

"We are so sorry!", the chubby ghost said.

Grim could only stay quiet who is confused at this scenario. (Y/n) smiled behind her mask as she look at the ghost with gentle gaze.

"We may have a bad start but we can try again." the ghosts nod their heads.

"Good evening. My name is (Y/n) de Von (L/n). Its very nice to meet you."

"Hey hey! I'm the Great Grim and I'm gonna be the greatest magician in the world!", Grim waved both of his paws in the air.

"Hehehe. Just call me Bob!", the chubby ghost said.

"I'm Tom!", the skinny ghost added.

"And I'm Mike! Nice to meet you!", the small ghost introduced.

"Welcome to the Ramshackle dorm, new members!"