🎩Part 3🎩

*3rd POV*

"Eheemm. Since trouble is out of the way. Dormitory leaders, please show the new students back to the dormitories... Hmmm? I just notice the dorm leader of Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia around at all.", He hummed.

"Hey. Do you know this Draconia guy?", Grim whispered to the Masked girl.

"I haven't know."

"No surprise that the guy isn't here." The brown haired male mumbled.

"What? Did no one tell him about the ceremony?", the energetic boy said.

"If you're going to complain, you should have done it yourself." The beautiful blonde male said with his arms crossed.

"Hmm. But I don't have any idea about him. "

Whispers and chattering filled the room.

"By Draconia, do they mean by that Malleus Draconia?"

"Is he seriously attending this school?"

"Scary..."

"It is quite awful to forget someone. If that person is here, I would like greet them personally.", Grim stared at her eyes behind the fox mask.

*jingles jingles*

"Thank you for your kind heart, Milady.", someone appeared beside the maiden. She didn't show any reaction of the man but her eyes followed his movements. Grim, who were on her arms, felt his fur stand out.

"As I expected, I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seemed that the invitation "never arrived" again."

"My deepest apologies. I promise we didn't intend to exclude you.", Azul Ashengrotto apologized.

"His aura makes it harder to approach him." Riddle Rosehearts added.

"It's fine. Members of the Diasomnia dormitory can come with me... I hope this doesn't upset him.", the small hooded man turned his way towards the maiden.

"It nice knowing you, Milady.", he bowed.

"To you as well. I hope Draconia would not be upset but if he want to, would he like to join with me for a cup of tea next time?", (Y/n) asked as the rest of the people stared at her as if she had two heads.

The small hooded figure flashed a smile on their face astonished of her words.

"It would be grateful. Malleus will be happy.", then he left with group of students.

"You got some guts to ask him." a gruffed voice said. (Y/n) look at the scar face male who walked pass her, leaving the room.

"Welcome to Night Raven College, Miss (L/n). I'm Vil Schoenheit, the dorm leader of Pomefiore. The man with terrible personality is Leona Kingscholar. Don't mind him. He's always like that." The beautiful man said.

"You are lovely, sir Schoenheit..", Vil almost loss his composure.

"Thank you, Miss (L/n).", Vil reached her left hand and kiss the back of her hand. She can see his ears were burning red.

"Then until we met again.", soon he left with his group. She continued watching the crowd slowly getting small.

"Miss!", the energetic boy flashed in front of her, catching her attention.

"Thank you so much for saving me earlier! You were so cool!", he exclaimed. Grim tugged his ears down because of the volume.

"You're welcome, Joy child."

"Joy child? Hehehe. You're funny. I'm Kalim Al-Asim. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)!", he chuckled. Her eyes widened when he called out her first name. A smile creep out behind her mask.

"Let's be friends, okay?"

"Of course."

"Kalim! Let's go!", someone called him.

"See ya later!", he went back to his group and she waved her left hand bye.

"Laws of the Queen Of Hearts rule number 23. One shall never bring a cat into a festival. But I let it go this time because you control the cat properly.", Riddle Rosehearts appeared beside her with Azul Ashengrotto.

"I am amazed, Milady. Did you use any magic earlier?", Azul asked. (Y/n) clearly see the aura of the male filled with mischief.

"Magic? I didn't use any crafts to do so."

"Fascinating.. Well, I can provide some service if you feel unfortunate.", he pushed his glasses properly.

"Then I hope you have a good night, Gentlemen.", she said. Azul left with a smirk on his face.

"Miss (L/n). Thank you and have a good night.", Riddle muttered and left the room. (Y/n) blinked her red eyes in realization aside from Kalim, Riddle almost get himself burned.

(Y/n) felt that she is being watched and gazed upon the floating device that. It didn't said anything.

"Nice to meet you. My name is (Y/n) de Von (L/n)." she bowed. She heard it squeak in surprised.

"She can talk.. Ugghh. I don't wanna talk. What does she look like behind the mask?", it muttered.

"You know she can hear you." Grim interject.

"Eecckk!? Ahh ahh. I'm IDIA SHROUD. FORGETWHATISAID!", (Y/n) giggled as she used her hand to lifted her mask to the side.

"That's a secret, Sir Shroud." she whispered but to Idia, it sound sultry even he took a silent screenshot of her half-masked face.

The tablet immediately flew away. Leaving her to fix the mask back.

"He is a shy child.", she said.

Everyone left leaving Crowley, Grim and herself.

"Ms. (L/n). I am terribly apologize about this but... We must have you leave the school. As a female, this is an only Boyschool and-" He was cut off by the Mirror.

"She must stay."

"What?"

"The Lady has a great potential to become part of this academy. You mustn't provoke her nor her decisions."

"I would like the opportunity to learn about this era. If you will?", she asked the mirror.

"She have my permission, Dire Crowley.", the headmaster sighed in defeat.

"I just have to fix some paperworks to your application as a student. I have to take you to the Ramshackle dorm for where you should settle down."