Chapter Eleven: Stay Strong

Some decisions needed to be made

Some decisions needed to be made. Some may hurt, some may set you free. Everything in life is there because of a decision that was made. I guess, maybe, the decision we made was for the better but it's weighting my heart down.

"Jennie?" I look up as my manager calls out to me, "The CEO will see you now."

I nodded and stood up. Knocking on the door before opening it, "Jennie-yah, sit down."

He didn't look so happy but I was too down to even feel nervous, so I sat down in front of him. "You asked for me?"

"There's a rumor. Luckily, the person who told me said that it hasn't gotten to the media yet." I rolled my eyes. Of course, I'm used to this. Everyone was out to nail me to the ground ever since I debuted. "You went out with a BTS member."

My stomach churned, and my eyes widened. I forgot how to breathe for a moment, "I..."

"This is violating our contract, Jennie-yah." I bowed my head, "I should fire your manager too."

"What?! That is wrong, this is all my fault!" I defended. Tears gathering in my eyes.

"He wasn't doing his job right."

"Fire him and I will not do my job right." I replied through gritted teeth.

"Fine. But you have to make up for this." He said, sighing.

I nodded, "Yes. Anything."

"We need you to cover up something."

K-Pop's New Legendary Couple? Big Bang's G-Dragon and BLACKPINK's Jennie rumoured to be dating

I sighed and tossed my phone on the couch behind me

I sighed and tossed my phone on the couch behind me. I rubbed my face, I don't know what to feel. Is she okay?

"Why do I feel so worried?" I mumbled to myself, "Ah, I don't know. Where's the beer?"

I got out of the studio and headed to the kitchen, when I saw Jungkook and Jimin get back inside. "Oh, I thought you two were going to meet with someone?"

"They had an emergency," Jungkook replied.

"Aigoo, have you seen the articles?" Jimin asked as he enters the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the kitchen, handing me a can. "Those poor girls."

"I know," I sighed. "I just hope she's not alone."

Why me? Why does it have to be me again?

If I could only tell the world the truth, how I really feel. Would they believe me? Would they still hate me? If only I could talk to each and everyone of them and tell them what happened. But instead, I have to take all these punches like a punching bag. Tears flowed endlessly as I hide under my blanket.

My phone was buzzing like crazy on my nightstand but I was instructed to be silent. Many friends had asked if it was real, many had told me to stay strong. But I wasn't just in the mood to deal with any of it right now.

The door to my room creaks as it opens, "Nini?" I heard Lisa.

"Lili? I thought you have a date with someone?" I replied, trying to sound okay.

"I'd rather be here." Then I felt my bed sink down as they sat down. I open my blanket and saw the three of my members with food, my lips quivered as I cry again.

"Aigoo, come here." Jisoo said as she crawled up and cuddled me to her chest, combing my hair with her fingers.

"I'm sorry it had to be you," Chaeyoung said as she handed me a box of tissues.

"Someday, you know, I'd just love to punch that son of a b-" Lisa said, throwing her fist in the air but I cut her off.

"It's my fault, anyway." I sighed, blowing my nose into the toilet paper. "I went against the contract, and I have to pay for the consequences."

"Bullshit, you know? Dating is not a crime!" Lisa growled as she said it, "This is just stupid!"

"Stay strong, Jennie-yah." Jisoo whispered and kissed my head.

"I know," I sighed. "I have to. Even if not for me. But for my family, for BLACKPINK, and for BLINKS."

"I'm just afraid that what if I keep taking everything, what if I keep enduring everything, I might lose my smile? I might lose my motivation. My will to be happy, my reason as to why I'm Kim Jennie of BLACKPINK?"