Chapter Twenty-One: Date

A/N:

The unknown character in this chapter is a product of the author's imagination, any resemblance of the character's name, age, occupation, facial features to anyone in real life is just a coincidence.

First dates. They are an introduction of what your relationship will be like. It is where you find out the things you like and the things you want to work on. I imagine my first dates to be romantic and sweet, just be with the man I love.

Kim Namjoon.

But never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be riding a private jet to Paris, France on a first date.

"Champagne?" The flight attendant offers and I take it with a cautious smile, I need this alcohol.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks with a worried face.

"Am I okay?! We're flying to Paris on our first date!" I whispered frustratedly.

"Is it too much?" My nerves calmed down when I noticed the anxiety in his eyes.

I caressed his cheek, "I guess, it's fine for now. I'd also love to go to Paris with you."

We arrive at Paris, France and we were escorted to our hotel room without any trouble. No one recognized us behind the masks we were wearing and we got to our suite easily.

This is probably the first time I went to the hotel without fans waiting in the lobby. Sometimes I feel bad when they wait outside all day no matter the weather, I do want to see them but I can't always let them risk their health.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and Namjoon left small kisses on my jaw, down to my neck.

"What's on your mind, baby?" He asks.

I shook my head and turn around, wrapping my hands on his neck while he held my waist. Rubbing his thumb just right on my ribcage, turning knots in my stomach.

"Come on, let's have dinner." He leads me outside to the balcony where a dinner is set with the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh wow, this is so beautiful!" I gasped.

Namjoon pulled the chair for me and helped me sit down, he opens the food and revealed a delicious looking steak. He sat down on front of me and poured a glass of wine.

"To a healthy relationship filled with love and trust." He toasts and I clink my glass with him before taking a sip.

We talked a lot during dinner. Just stories that happened at our job as an idol, or about our families, or the members of our group. The more I get to know him and our similarities, the more I fall for him.

After dinner, we couldn't waste time and head back to the airport. Namjoon held my hand the entire time.

"What happens when people find out?" I asked him. It's been the little anxiety attack in me ever since we got inside the airplane. It's not that I'm afraid to be seen with Namjoon, I'm afraid of what it will do to us.