Chapter Three: Stay

A/N:
I don't really know Korea, so I'm just gonna make-up a place in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Manager: (3 messages)

> Where are you?

> You know YG is gonna kill me if you get yourself in another scandal, right? Not you, Me. I'll get killed.

> Please be careful. Please.

I let out a sigh and put my phone back in my pocket, I saw Namjoon come out of the entrance of their door as he dropped off the cake.

"You good?" I asked and he nodded, "So, where are we going?"

"Well, there's a park nearby. I always see tourists around and it's a pretty interesting and fun place." He said and I just followed him.

The walk there was quiet but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence, we would ask basic questions about each other then just enjoy each other's company until we arrived at the park. Everyone had minded their own buisness, some people double take a look at us but shook it off. We were fully covered, it was impossible to recognize us.

But I look around and there was a lot of people walking as they hold hands with their partners, kissing, hugging, back-hugging, and lots of PDA. This must be a famous dating spot for couples and Namjoon Oppa brought me here?

I look at him while he just looked straight, completely unbothered. "This place sure is interesting."

"Oh yeah, I come here a lot and write lyrics." He said, "Wanna go to the lake?"

"Sure," he suddenly takes my wrists and drags me behind him. My heartbeat stopped for a second then beat so fast as if I was running away from the devil, my cheeks heat up and I was just so lucky I had a mask on.

Then we arrive at the lake and it had less people there, it was very peaceful. "Come here," he said as he walks to a thick bush and pushes it.

"What? What's inside?" I asked but he held out his hand and I just took it. We go inside and found a tiny flower garden, it was so beautiful. "Wow..."

"I always come here on my day offs to be free from everything and release my mind for a while." Namjoon sits on the grass and lays down, "So tell me about you?"

I sat down beside him and laid down, leaving an appropriate space between us. "Well, I was a girl who came from New Zealand. I must say, my past isn't something I'm proud of but it happened now. Sometimes we're just stupid, or most of the time. Then I came here because I had a dream, little did I know."

I gulped down and let out a heavy sigh, "Little did you know what?" He asked and turned to me as he laid his head on his arm.

"I never thought it would be like this." Tears threatened to spill, "I was just a girl with dreams, now I'm scared and trapped. Like a puppet, they say what you do and what you dress, how you should look. Even the way we talk. All I wanted was to be noticed and make people smile through my talent. Now I'm just a coward, that girl with dreams is slowly fading away."

"But I see and believe that-that girl with dreams is really fading away," I frowned, "Because it turned into a woman who's stronger than ever." I look at him and he smiled.

"Well, enough about me. What about you?" I asked.

"Hmm..." he laid back down and stared at the sky, "Just like you, I had dreams. I had dreams to share my talent to the world, inspire people and help people through my music. Because that's what helped me get through life, music. But it wasn't always easy, it was the most difficult thing. You know that feeling that when you're longing for something but you can't get it because you never thought that achieving your dreams would mean sacrificing a lot."

My heart clenched, I clearly understood what he's saying. Then suddenly I hear a phone ring and it wasn't mine, he pulled out his phone and turns it off.

"Hey, what was that?" I asked.

He shrugged, "My manager."

I shot up from my spot, "Well? Why didn't you answer it? Let's go."

I was about to stand up when he grabbed my hand, I look back and he was smiling at the skies. "Don't leave," he said, "If you feel the same, don't leave."