He touched me!

"Princess Lorelei, you can't go out of the castle. You know the rules, it's very dangerous."- My best friend says for the hundredth time. 

"Jaden! There's nothing bad with it...now help me sneak outta here."- I said to him. I looked both sides before swimming to the long hallway.

"But what if..."- Jaden started talking again than I put a hand over to his mouth.

"Shut up! They'll hear you."-  I whisper/yelled at him.

He removed my hand than we swam to the gates. Oh, holy sponges! The security are there.

I looked around and found...Perfect!

------------------------------

 "Stop there!"- One of the security said pulling out his archers along with the other security.

"With the orders of the king, we are sent to collect algae for Princess Gana."- I said changing my voice.

 The security looks at me than at Jaden. He then moves the archers and opens the gate's doors.

"Go."- He orders. Me and Jaden swim out of  the gates than we hear them close behind us. I smile in triumph.

When we were pretty far from the castle Jaden starts talking.

"I'm still unsure about all this, princess Lorelei."- Jaden says to me. 

"Oh, shut it! And how many times should I tell you? Call me Lory."- I said to him annoyed.

He nods.

We removed the...whatever were those things we were masked with, than I noticed something a few meters away. 

While they were getting closer, I got the chance to see them better, and I noticed that they were mermaids. Male mermaids, in fact.

And that's when I noticed that they were the princes that were coming for my sisters..For Arianna, Briana and Calliope.

I grabbed Jaden's arm and swam away as fast as I could. We hide behind some sea plants. I hear them talk.

"I wonder what those princesses look like."- One of them said.

"I bet that they are just very beautiful. Why would we like to marry them if they were just some ugly bitches. I mean...look at us, we're gorgeous."- The other one told the other two. From this moment I know that they are just idiots.

"I know, right. We're like...the most handsome mermans in the oceans."- The third says.

These guys, ladies and gentlemen, are total dorks.

Their voices faded away. With that me and Jaden got out from the sea plants than I swam away.

"Lory! Wait!"- Jaden called.

I turned around.

"What now?"- I asked.

"We shouldn't do this."- He said. I groaned.

"Stop saying that Jaden. If you're afraid to come, then you're free to go back, because I'm not coming back."- I yelled at him than swam and swam and swam away from Jaden. Craven jerk.

Than I heard something. I wasn't sure, but my ears were telling me that it was music. And one thing I know, my ears don't lie to me.

While swimming closer to where the music was coming, I saw a ship. I swam up there and peeked my head out of the water. It was really great, because that was the first time that I got out of water.

'There she goes, looking like a star, with her body shape, like a rock guitar. There she goes, like a shooting star, make you wanna play, makes all the boys them say.'

I started moving my tail by the rhythm. Than I heard someone yell.

"Let's go in the water!"- I looked to the direction where the voice came from.

It was a human!  

Before I knew they were all really close to me. I got a little deeper and just let my eyes out of the water, to see what will they do.

"I bet that Harry can't go much farther."- Someone says. 

"Think again."- I hear another person say. Than someone touching my back. I jumped and turned around. It was a boy..

A human!! It was a human!! 

He turned around and that's when I froze. I couldn't move, from the shock that captured me.

"Hayyy!"- He said looking at me. 

"You guys! You invited a beauty like this and didn't tell me?!"- He yelled hurting my ears.

"Could you please not yell? It's hurting my ears."- I said nicely to him.

"Come join me on the paaaarty babe!!"- He said grabbing my waist. 

Oh no..

He touched me!

I felt my tail start changing into legs and my top to fade. Oh my God!!

Luckily I got long hair so they cover my...chest.

This boy began to spin me around in the water.

"Stop!!"- I scream. Suddently I felt dizzy, I grabbed one of this boy's arms for protection.

"Are you ok?"- Was all I heard than I passed out. 

Harry's POV:

This girl I was holding fainted. Wow, I really do have this effect on girls. 

Than I touched something slightly below her waist. Did I just touched her butt?

 Was she..naked?

"Guys! I need some help here. She fainted."- I called my friends. 

Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis came to me than they saw the girl in my arms.

"Who is this?"- Niall asked pointing at her.

"I don't know. I just grabbed her and spinned her around than she just passed out."- I explained to them.

"And I think she's naked."- I said.

"Naked?"- Zayn grinned like an idiot.

"Ain't no time for your naughty thoughts, Malik. We gotta help this girl."- Liam told him hitting the back of his head.

"Yaaa...I can help her in maaaany ways."- Louis said smirking.

Without saying anything else I just got out of the water and laid her on the sand. I looked both ways if someone was there than took my shirt off and covered her.. you know.

I picked her up again than walked to my house, which wasn't far away from here. 

No. I'm not gonna do it with her. Despite the fact that she is really beautiful, I'm not going to do that. And here's why: 

1. She fainted.

2. It would be called 'rape'.

3. I know absolutely nothing about her.

and

4. I'm not that kind of guy.

____________________________________________________________

 Hello everyone!!

As you can already see, I decided to not make Harry the perv on this story ;) Why not some change?

Also, I have a problem choosing which celebrity to put at cast as Lorelei, so I would really appreciate if you have any suggestions. :)

And in case you guys wonder why Lorelei's tail changed to feets just when Harry touched her; when mermaids make contact with humans, their tails immediately turn into feets.

It's obvious that I made that up lol. Anyway, since mermaids theirselves don't exist, we can add everything up lol.

Love you all!- Charlotte.