Story 2

Chapter 9

(POV Norman)

I was walking home, while I thought about Ray. I couldn't get him out of my mind, his eyes... they were the most beautiful ones that I have ever seen... that deep forest green, so... relaxing, so calming. I got home, I saw my parents in front of the door, and... they looked kind of... sad? I asked them what was going on.

- Well son... - said my dad. - We heard some news about you friend's mother, Ray? -

- Yes, she fell into a deep coma and we talked a bit about it, and... we decided that he could come and live with us till she wakes up. What do you think sweetheart? - My mother told me.

- Really? He can come live with us? (:D) - I was surprised. - I really like the idea! - I was pretty excited.

- I'm glad to hear that. - my mother smiled. - Tomorrow tell him to come with you, and tell him. -

- I sure will! - I smiled too.

They walked to the kitchen, and I went upstairs to my bedroom, I was really happy; it was like if my wishes came true! I sighed. I layed down my stuff and began to do my homework, I didn't really spend much time doing them, because I didn't have much. I checked the hour, it was 9:56 p.m., I got ready for sleeping and layed down on my bed, I closed my eyes and smiled.

🌅Next day🌅

(POV Ray)

I waked up and dressed up, I made my own breakfast, picked my stuff from high school and went walking there.

- Ray!  - I turned my head and saw Emma waving at me. I walked towards her.

- Hey Emma. -

- How are you? -

- I'm fine, you? -

- I'm super duper great! -

- And why is that? -

- I found out something! -

- Hm? And what is that? -

- Norman's gay! -

- Oh. -

- Yes!! - she sounded really happy.

- Well... didn't expect that. - I lied.

-Good morning Ray! - I saw Norman in the background waving at me.

- Hey Norman. -

- Hello Norman! - she smiled.

- Well, why are you this happy? - he asked.

- I found out something about you! -

- What is that? - he smiled.

- I know you're gay! -

- Is that so? - he giggled - Who am I gay for then? -

- Hmmm... Ray...? -

- Hu- huh?! E- Emma!! - I was surprised.

- Hahah! - he giggled softly. - Correct! -

- Wha-?! - I was super red.

He walked toward me and kissed me. I was shivering because of the embarrassment.

- You're so cute - he looked at me and smiled.

- N- no I'm n- not... -

- Yes you are! -

- pfft! - Emma found this scene funny.

- Wh- what are you looking at Emma?  -

- Nooothing.... -

- Hmph - I complained.

Norman giggled again. Lucky me, the bell rang, I got away from both of them and rant into the building and went to my locker, took my stuff and went to my class. I couldn't get that kiss out of my mind... did I like it?

Here ya go fellas! :DD

Vote if you liked this chapter! :D

Thanks for reading! -w-

I'll do more! :D (tomorrow ofc -w-)