Story 2

Chapter 13

(POV Ray)

Nancy walked away and went into another room, I guessed it was the kitchen.

- Are you like it here? - He suddenly asked from the nowhere.

- Do I like what here? - I asked confused to him.

- Life. -

- Oh... Yeah, it's really different to my life style, but I guess I'll get used to it... -

- I'm glad to hear that. - He smiled.

Not even 3 minutes passed and the breakfast was ready. Wow... they're really fast.

- Here you go gentlemen! - said an average size man, with a fancy hair and some glasses.

- Thank you Fredrik. - said Norman. - Ray, this is Fredrik, he's the house's waiter, if you want food, you can ask him, he'll bring you any type of food to any part of the house. -

- Oh.. Nice meeting you Fredrik... -

- My pleasure! - He said.

I looked at him, he looked like the energetic type of guy, that's why he's the waiter I guess...            We began to eat.

- Do you like the food? - Norman asked me. 

- Mhm! - I answered. - It's really good. -

Norman giggled.

- So... what do you think about going for a little walk later on? -

- Alright, where? -

- To the park. -

- Park? I've never heard about a park... -

- Never? -

- No... -

- Well, it's pretty close from here. -

- It is? -

- Mhm. -

When we finished eating we stood up and went to Norman's bedroom.

- I guess you'll have to get dressed up. -

- Yeah... but.. I don't have any clothes with me. -

- No worries! You can wear mine, then we can go shopping. -

- A- alright. -

He gave me some of his clothes, then I went straight into the bathroom. As soon as I was ready, I exited the bathroom, I didn't see Norman anywhere. I went looking for him downstairs, and there he was; in front of the main door putting his shoes on sitting on a chair. When he finished, he stood up and turned around hoping to see me at the staircase. There I was, wearing his clothes.

- I see you're ready! Come and put these shoes on, let's hope they fit you. - He smiled.

- Alright... -

I went towards him and sat down on a chair because he recommended me to so I didn't fall. It was the same chair he was sitting on when he was putting his shoes on. It was still kind of warm. As soon I finished putting the shoes on, he told me to walk a little around with the shoes on, to see if there was anything that bothered me. I did what he told me to do, I didn't feel anything that bothered me in my feet, so we walked out the door together. We had conversations while we were walking to the park, when we arrived we saw Marcus.

Hope you liked it! If so, vote pls! :D

I'll do more C: