Story 2

Chapter 11

(POV Norman)

What was he wearing?! I thought, I couldn't help myself to become a human tomato.

- Norman, are you okay? - Ray asked me.

- Uhh-- Yeah...! Just.. nevermind. -

- You look as red as a rose. - he told me.

- Well, as long as it's a rose... -

- Pffft...! - he giggled.

He came towards me and laid next to me on the bed. He looked at me in the eyes with his forest-green eyes, like if he wanted something from me. I was trying not to kiss him in case that my parents came in my room, but it was like some sort of torture for me. When he stopped making eye contact with me, I grabbed his chin softly and kissed him for a short time.

- Hm?! - He sounded confused.

- What? - I said as soon as I separated from his lips.

- Why did you do that? ... - Now he sounded shy.

- Well... in my opinion, we are technically lovers, soooo... -

- Huh?! Lo- lo what?! - He asked nervously.

- Lovers...? - I repeated. - What's wrong? -

- Uhh...-! No- nothing...! -

- You sound nervous. -

- Me?! Ne- nervous?! How co- come? Heh, heheh....! -

I sighed and smiled calmly to calm him down, I stroked his hair and he soon fell asleep. The only problem was that... he, well... fell asleep on my lap... I looked at his cute face and smiled to myself. Then soon fell asleep too.

🌅Next day🌅

(POV Norman)

When I woke up I saw that Ray was still sleeping, we didn't have to wake up early, since it was Saturday.

- Psst..! Ray! - I softly tried to wake him up.

- Hm? Norman...? What happened?... - He sounded really sleepy.

I looked at him and smiled sweetly.

- Good morning Sleeping Beauty! - I said.

- Good morning I guess... - I replied.

 Hello and sorry for the short chapter, couldn't do more cuz it's late, and I have to go to "slEp" hehe, sorry sorry sorry sorry ;-;

Vote if you enjoyed the chapter! :D

I will do more I promise. ;w;"

(Sorry again for the shortness of the chapter and for the not posting for a lot of days. ;-;)