1 x 9 (S)

Me: We've decided a venue.

I leaned against his tombstone as I took notes in my journal about what I want for the wedding. Any idea that could take me to a new one. I think as the months go back and the warmer the weather gets, the more I look back at myself and cringe at my idiocy.

Fucking Namjoon of all people? I don't know how many times I'll have to apologize. He's the very last person on earth to deserve that kind of mistrust. But he says it doesn't matter. And it doesn't. The only thing that matters right now is us and this wedding.

The wedding...it feels so close but so far. I can almost taste it. I close my eyes, and I can see everything how it should be. Sometimes, I don't even see a crowd, I just see me and Namjoon at the altar, leaning in as the priest says, "I now pronounce you man and wife."

I looked behind me and traced my dad's name, smiling to myself. I can't worry too much. As long as I think of him, he will be able to see my big day just as visibly as the rest of the Namjoon's family and friends.

I undid the bouquet and replaced the flowers in his vase, dusted off and returned to my car. I still need to find a way to say sorry, and I brainstormed ways on my way to Jungkook's studio to give him the proposal gift to be our photographer.

His studio setup changes a lot having start up models and muses come through here every now and then, but for the back of Jungkook's office and dark room where he downloads and prints pictures and edits them on his computer is more less the same over the last few years.

Jungkook: Hello?

Me: It's me!

Jungkook: Nari! I forgot you were coming by!

His hair was up in a bun and his sleeves were short enough for you to see his arms worth of tattoos, from his shoulders to his hands. He poked his head out of his office door and ran to me with a side hug.

Me: Hey!

Jungkook: What's this?

Me: I have something to ask you. On behalf of Namjoon and I.

Jungkook: Yeah?

He nodded his head in the direction of his office where tens of pictures were being printed off. I carried the blue bag behind my back and followed him there. His phone was blowing up and messages on his computer were chiming with just as much frequency.

Me: Here! Will you be our photographer?

Jungkook: Hell yeah, I'll be your photographer! Thank you, Nari!

Me: Namjoon said he'll pay you on the hour.

Jungkook: Nope. Tell your fiance he's not paying shit.

Me: But-

Jungkook: No buts. I'm gonna do the bachelor and bachelorette parties, the ceremony, the reception, the whole gig. And not a cent is coming from your pockets.

Me: Shit. One second.

Jungkook: Is that him?

Me: Yeah.

My phone was buzzing in my pocket, Namjoon's face and picture showing on the screen. Jungkook looked at my contact name for him and then started laughing hysterically at the hearts surrounding "LOML."

Me: Joon, you're on speaker.

Namjoon: Hey, Jungkook!

Jungkook: Hey! Nari gave me the gift, you're not paying me.

Namjoon: Yes I am but we won't have that conversation. Nari, have you eaten yet?

Me: Not yet. I just came from Saint Luke's.