1 x 11

There were two slices of pizza left over, so I decided to take it over to Namjoon since he hasn't texted me anything about him eating lunch today. And since he proposed, he has been hitting the gym more and I'm tired of seeing the empty americano cups around the house.

I pinned the password into the door lock of the basement, and went down to Namjoon's office, holding the pizza box in front of me as I knocked on her door, he smiled and opened it for me to come in.

His shirt was mostly unbuttoned and he had his sleeves rolled up as he went through the boxes of books and marking them in his stickers that will designate what section and genre it will be shelved in.

Me: Hiya!

Namjoon: Hey. I didn't know you were coming for lunch.

Me: Just a pitstop. I had lunch with the girls, Zo and Troye-

Namjoon: The...bridesmaid war right?

Me: Yup. Anyways, we had pizza so I thought you should have the leftovers.

Namjoon No thanks. Um...I just came from lunch actually. If you were here two minutes ago you would've gotten to see BB and Naomi.

Me: Oh. Ok. How are they?

Namjoon: BB is going through course selection and wants to take AP Language Arts and Naomi is worried how much free time she'll have with it because she's already taking AP History and on top of that she has cheer.

Me: Uh huh.

Namjoon: I was just trying to tell her, you know, BB has to figure that out for herself and she can't micromanage classes that you're not going to be in, yatte yattah.

Me: How many APs is she taking?

Namjoon: She wants to take just those two.

Me: I think she'll be fine. I took three APs while I did cheer. And I had a part time job.

Namjoon: It's a little different though. You were raised with a strong work ethic. BB...I mean...she's kind of spoiled. But then again, she won't have a work ethic if she doesn't learn to take on-

Me: The heavy stuff.

Namjoon: *smiling* Yeah.

Me: She's a smart kid. Work ethic or not, if I could do it, so can she.

Namjoon: You can put the pizza in my bag over there. I need to go get more stickers.

Me: Mkay.

He kissed the top of my head and slipped out his office door and went upstairs to the cashier where the rest of the stickers are. I love hearing him talk about BB like she's his own. But I don't know how to bring up the kid conversation. It didn't exactly go peachy the last time.

I went over to his desk, sitting and tossing the pizza box into a blue recycling bin he has next to his trash can, and opened his lunch box to put the pizza inside his tumblewear that just barely fitted the two large pieces.

I slid the tumblewear back into his lunch box, zipped it, and opened the bottom drawer where I found it originally. Naturally, it was filled with old coffee cups that he didn't want to step two feet left to recycle. I pushed some out of the way to put the lunch box back and that when I saw it, buried under the cups.

I took a pen off the desk, lifting it up just to be sure. Lace and deep dark blue. Look wore but isn't exactly dirty because it wouldn't have had time to get dirty before it was taken off and tossed in a drawer. Underwear. Panties. Panties that did not fucking belong to me.

When I tell you my heart fell, I mean that it left my chest completely. It left my body, and sunk down into the depths of hell. My hands were shaking and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like I had left my body and now am looking down at myself sitting there like an idiot.

I was crying and didn't know I was crying. And when he came in I thought I was going to throw up. He furrowed his eyebrows at first, putting the sticker gun down and coming back over in my direction.

Namjoon: *chuckling* What happened within the forty seconds I've been gone?

Me: What the hell is this?

I threw the pen on the desk, standing. He looked back and forth between me and the underwear, then stepped towards me. I quickly backed away and walked to the other side of the desk as he followed me.

Namjoon: Nari. Nari listen.

Me: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Namjoon: I DON'T KNOW I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!

Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IT WAS IN YOUR DESK!

Namjoon: I-I DON'T KNOW! IS IT NOT YOURS

Me: OF COURSE IT'S NOT FUCKING MINE! OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE MAD!

He came towards me again and I pulled away, going for the door. Everything from the basement to my car was a blur. I couldn't tell if I was walking or running. I couldn't hear him following me if he was. The only thing I was aware of is the feeling of my heart shattering in my chest.

I got to the townhouse, running around to get the essentials. Toothbrush, bonnet, enough clothes for a few days. The front door opened and shut, followed by footsteps rushing up the steps. So I grabbed what I could and stuffed them in a bag.

Namjoon: Nari! Nari, stop!

Me: Leave me alone!

Namjoon: Stop!

I had to fight my way around him and pull the bag back from him as he tried to take it. Final resort, he tried blocking the bedroom door, and I ducked under his arm and kept walking down the hall with a quickness.

I ripped open my car door again and sped away before he could catch up with me again, but pulled over the first place I could because of the tears flooding my eyes. After composing myself the best I could, enough for me to drive, I took me and my stuff to Kylee's apartment.

I knocked on the door softly, and she clearly wasn't expecting a guest. She was in a baseball jersey and her underwear and knee high socks with her hair in a very sloppy bun. And I threw my arms around her and buried my face in her shoulder.

Kylee: Whoa...ok. Hi...? Are you ok?