5sos Fam

This one is long overdue, and it might be a bit long. If you read until the end, you'll get what i'm trying to say. (I'm talking as if i'm directly addressing annoying people in the fandom, don't take offense to this because it's probably not you). READ TO THE END, I IMPLORE YOU.

First, I want to point out that I do indeed like 5 Seconds Of Summer. Hello, my username is Loving5sauce. They seem relatively nice to fans, but i've never met them so I can't judge. I don't know or care about their sex life, dating rumours, whether they smoke cigarettes or weed, it doesn't matter. I support them by buying their CD's and I listen to their music, but other than that, i'm not a crazy fangirl that knows anything and everything about them. I also can't see myself dating any of them.

My standards are a bit different.

Ashton can barely spell. He's 20 and still doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too". He also doesn't know what a tadpole is. C'mon now.

And if this offends you, make sure to cup your butthole before you read so you dont' get too butthurt.

Anyway.. I personally think dragging yourself into any fandom is a suicide leap. I follow these 5sos accounts on Twitter and girls who have 5/4, and to be completely honest, it's annoying af. The whole fandom's annoying, which is why I removed myself from the equation. And I know some of my followers on here are avid supporters of the band, but don't get me wrong, I am too. I'm just saying, there are certain members of the fandom that are extremely irritating. Like a pimple you can't pop.

Second, 5sos is not punk rock. Get that through your thick head. They're barely pop punk. I blantantly consider them a pop band and i'm sure others label them as such. It's pretty conspicuous.

Third, I feel as though people in the 5sos fam are too engrossed in all things "5sos-related." You fight over who was there from the start and who's a new fan. It doesn't make a world of difference if you've been there since 2011 or if you started listening to their music after hearing SLSP on the radio. Stop acting so goddamn pretentious. Why does everyone get so butthurt when someone says 5 es oh es? Just kindly correct them if it bothers you to that degree. But don't marginalize the "new fans." It defeats the whole purpose of the fandom name being 5sosfam. Jesus people, get your priorities straight. Life doesn't revolve around 5 Seconds of Summer. You can stop spamming on Twitter trying to get 5/4 because it's fricking annoying. And you can take down the 5sos shrine in your bedroom because in another couple of years, i'm sure their popularity will die down and a new boyband will arise from 5sos's ashes. What ashame, you might actually have to give up on getting follows and start worrying about practical things. You might never get to DM them, my god the world must be ending! Get off your high horse and take them off the pedestal. Their faces are plastered on your bedroom walls and you literally act like one day you'll fall in love, get married, and ride off into the sunset. Sorry, what are the chances of that happening? Yeah, zero.

Fourth, some people in the fandom talk trash about other fandoms. Take One Direction for example, if you're going to bash a band, 1D is not the one to bad-mouth because they helped 5sos rise to the position they're in. Remember, 5sos was the opening act for 1D. You can stop bragging about how big they are and how busy they are and how they're playing sold-out stadium concerts, I got it. But 5sos doesn't do half as much work as 1D does, so untwist your panties. This is all inferred from common knowledge and what i've heard about, because i'm not in the 1D fandom either.

Fifth, the fandom is overly dramatic. You guys are a bunch of drama queens. Especially to the people on Twitter, would you kindly be quiet and stop talking. Can I drop a truth bomb on you? When 5sos get girlfriends, and they will, you're going to have to deal with it like a big kid and not cry or hate on their girlfriends because that's disrespectful and you'll get a time-out. Please stop with the drama, i'm sick of hearing about it, nor do I care. Let them do what they want, they deserve privacy. It's presumptuous and out of place to decide who dates who. If I hear another dating rumour, I will literally swan dive into a blender because I simply dO NOT CARE.

And lastly, this one is for the people that freak out over groupies...

If Luke Hemmings asked you to hook up, you might have said yes also.

As for me, i've already stated this but i'll say it again. My standards are a bit different. Meaning, i'm not romantically interested in 4 guys from Sydney who are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. sorrynotsorry

Thanks for listening~~ it's always a pleasure talking about one of the top 5 annoying topics that I constantly want to bang my head against a wall over.

xoxo, Mel