Anon Hate

Happy Valentine's Day <3

I feel like if I read my own rant book, i'd be thinking "wow, this girl is a complete asshole with no feelings or sensitivity." But I swear, it seems as though i'm unforgivingly scrutinizing but i'm actually not like this in real life. In my opinion, the word rant connotes something negative so this is usually where I blow off steam. I make sure I don't offend anyone in particular, but thank god I don't do this on instagram. I would never hear the end of it.

So far today, all i've heard about is Fifty Shades Of Grey. I don't know what all the hype is about, but i've heard it incorporates BDSM concepts into it. I would never go see it in theatres though. I feel like there would be a bunch of horny people. But honestly, i'm glad it's out in theatres because the build-up to this day has been so so so irritating. The trailer has been on every ad before every youtube video and the advertising and publicity seriously needed to be taken down a notch. My god, it's everywhere. I'm glad they were able to amass this (extremely innapropriate) book into a long-awaited film but honestly.. isn't it about BDSM ??

Onto the rant ---> This one's to the assholes on the internet. Hypocritically enough, I indirectly called myself an asshole earlier.

Last summer on Kik, an anon messaged me some pretty hilarious things. At the time, I was extremely confused because I didn't know who the hell this pest was and why they were bothering me, but they threatened to kill me and it was kind of shocking to say the least.

6 months later and i'm still alive. Guess they didn't go through with the original plan.

I pulled up the messages just now so I'm going to type them in sequence. I also attached a screenshot for reference. And their contact name was 'fvck mel.' Melanie is my name, so i'm feeling very honored that they want to get in my pants. I'm reconsidering though, since the messages were not so cordial.

"Why are you on IG."

"Get the fuck out."

"Your glasses make you even look uglier."

"People say ur perf nonono darling ur not."

"They just want them to be noticed."

"Your a cunt and your never good enough."

"U should be in jail." (This one's my favorite)

"Your gay just like omqbaja." (He was a guy on insta who took tumblr pictures)

"Tumblr boy really he is ugly tho."

"Imma make a hate page of u and kill ur family and u."

"Why do they even call you mel fvck it."

"It sound uglyyy."

"Bye nerd."

"Ttyl motherfucker."

... Yeah. This person seems real intelligent and very sincere. I'm absolutely blown away by the level of maturity displayed here. Hate is part and parcel of being on social media but i'm not saying it's a sacrilege. However, it's incredibly rude and disrespectful and not to mention, immature if you do spam someone with hate.

To every asshole and troll on the internet, my middle finger salutes you.

I'll write tomorrow on dealing with unneccessary hate and cyberbullying.

Thanks for listening~~

xoxo, Mel