𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖: ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥❤️

Trigger warning

(Y/N's pov)

I came back from Cheryl's after party sobbing. she was being so obnoxious and didnt even consider how i was feeling. i get she was lonley and her brother died and all, but this? she didnt have to do that. she waited for everyone to arrive to drop the bomb. i sat in my living room, huddled into a ball (slightly having a panic attack :/ ) and sobbed. Betty soon came running in, locking my door and going into full comfort mode.

Cheryl had told my boyfriend Archie that i cheated on him with Toni, in front of the whole school. then as i walked off, nick St.clair happened. he spiked my drink and assulted me. i felt discusting but scared to tell anyone, even Betty. so i just kinda blamed all of my feelings about it on Cheryl.

Betty comforted me but it was not the same. Cheryl used to be the one comforting me and holding me close, but now she was the one causing me pain. me and Archie were on and off and we had just broken up again when i almost fucked Toni. i sobbed as betty grew confused. somehow, toni and cheryl had laughed at my sobbing. mabye it was revenge? is she still mad from when i broke her camera?

¨i brought her a new one" i sobbed as betty got even more confused. trying to calm me down she asks

¨a new what? ¨ she asked comforting.

¨camera¨ i cried. at this point im hyperventilating and my panic attack is getting worse, so betty texts im my family groupchat on my phone. nobody aenwsers.

betty then calls veronica who comes right over bringing archie too. my breaths get shorter when archie comes. i cry uncontrolibly and i am shaky all over. then archie posts me on his story thinking im faking to get attention.

this brings hurricane cheryl to my doorstep. they dont allow her near me but i can hear her protesting. finally, she comes busting through the crowd of people suddenly here. i suddenly become more hysterical and cheryl takes a step back. its not cheryl that made me more hysterical- its who was behind her smirking. Nicholas.

cheryl cuddlded me and somehow it helped. i was still crying, but at least i could breathe a little better.  and betty take me upstairs as jughead and veronica shoo away the swarm of people.

as soon as we get upstairs, cheryl goes into apoligy overload. she keeps asking me to forgive her, but soon relizes thats not whats hurting me. she asks whats going on, not expecting an awanser, but i break.

i tell her and betty what happened at thornhill, when cheryls already pale face somehow turns lighter. betty asks about it and cheryl is suddenly sobbing too. i grow confused and as soon as i glance at her she apoligises non stop.

"i invited him. im the reason he hurt you. im so sorry." cheryl sobbs.

"its okay" i say as i am now comforting cheryl. we all clean up and cheryl ends up sleeping over. she says its to make me feel safe, but i know its her who dosent feel safe.

editors note :

words: 542

this is kind of somthing i went through just with the riverdale charecters' names. please dont judge if grammar is bad, im a dumbass. i will be taking requests for the next book i start

byeee!