♥️ Runner-Up || annajerin ♥️

Dear Secret Crush,

Now the sky is so dark, the moon and the stars rose. Roses and jasmines blooming. The moon light is seeping through my window. Everyone is asleep but not me. Even if I try I can't. I know I have to write it now or I won't write it ever. Let me just pour my heart out.

The first thing they say about you is that you are handsome. Actually you are, maybe far better than that word. What I noticed is your kindness, supportive words and your ready smile.

The very first time I saw you I didn't like you much. That may be because of the way you acted to your little brother. Each time I saw you after that brought me hate and your little brother's innocent face. But not very long after I saw you on the corridor, standing up for your brother. You might have thought nobody saw but I did. And that changed the way I see you. That day I smiled to you wholeheartedly, for the first time. Then I saw you several times giving chocolates to small kids and saying jokes. That melted my heart and created a soft spot for you.

I don't know if you remember when we had to go to junior classes to look after them for one hour or so instead of the seniors, as they had their exams going on. I was beyond happy when I found out that you are coming as my assistant. I was excited each day. The feeling I got when I see you far from the corridor is crazy. I don't know what takes over my body. It feels like snowing all around and crackers bursting, it's not a perfect combination, yet. And flowers blooming slowly, petals opening one by one, the harsh heat of the sun reducing into a welcoming warm hug is the exact feeling I get when you come closer to the class. It's so mixed, my feelings to you. From hate to love. When you smile at me, my heartbeat will suddenly increase and sometimes skip some beats.

When your brown eyes look at mine I can't help but smile. Your gaze into my eyes always make mine heavy. So, I'll have to avert my eyes from your divine ones. The way you crack jokes on a gloomy day change the whole world around. I laugh from inside and they are not fake ones as I'm used to. Sometimes that makes my day.

This feeling changed my normal world entirely. You added some more glitters to my simple little life. The most insignificant things happening on every day seems special when you are around. I can always be myself when I'm around you. All those walks with you in the corridors are treasured and cherished in my heart. All the colours seems brilliant and the things I've never been interested in became more fascinating. I have always loved rain but with you it always give this chill I have never felt before.

I am always excited. I always wanted to hear more from you. My breath become shallow and I even wonder if I'm breathing at times. When you come near me it is the truest pleasure I get, it really scares me because what if it just go poof, without any notice? That is one of the reasons I haven't told you this since then.

I know you will be the reason for my heart to break at some point in the future. But knowing that I'm opening my heart to you. I'm never saying 'Please don't break my heart'. The easiness I feel around you when I talk scares me when I'm thinking about it but in a good way. I don't know if I should be ok with that scared feeling. Don't doubt. I told you I have mixed feelings to you. Does it make sense?

Now that I have filled this paper with what I always wanted to tell you, I feel like I've kept down a big stone from my heart. I don't know if it's too late but just like the quote says, 'Better late than never'. Now I can sleep better or at least I think so.

I think I have conveyed the message. But I have to make it clear. Right?

Yes. I love you so much. Will you be my valentine?

Your annajerin