🌸Trapped🌸

Been a while, but I'm back with another story, yay. Enjoy this or don't. It's really cringe ;)

Prompt: Oliver and Percy are trapped in an abandoned house together. The door is locked. (Now for the cliche corny shit). They start to have a nice cuddle session and eventually kiss, and the door slams open.

Genre: Fluff

'Oliver, this was a terrible idea.' The voice of Percy said, echoing of the torn wall's. 'Now how do we get out of here?' He started to search around, looking for the staircase once again.

When he eventually found it, he walked, the steps creaking. Once he reach the bottom, he was met with the front door. He pulled at the handle as hard as he could but it didn't open.

'Oliver. Oliver!' He called up the stairs.

'What?' He heard him call back.

'The doors locked!'

'And? If it's locked then unlock it.'

'I don't have my wand.'

He heard a muffled fuck and then steps, Oliver appeared at the top of the staircase, looking rather nervous.

'Don't tell me you forgot your wand too?' Percy said.

'Well...listen...I thought that you were bringing yours so I thought, there's no point bringing mine...and besides, it's a Muggle house that no one lives in.' He tried to explain to the distressed Percy.

'Shit...'

Percy heard a chuckle and looked up, glaring at the brunette who was trying to hold in his laughter.

'What you laughing at!? This is serious, we're trapped!' He yelled at him.

'Nothing. I've just never really heard you swear.'

Percy let out a sigh and walked up the stairs, past Oliver and down the hall.

'Where are you going?' He tried asking Percy but was ignored.

He sighed and followed. Percy sat down at the end of the hall, folding his hands over his knees and looking down. Oliver sat down next to him.

It was silence for a few minutes until Oliver let out a loud sigh and placed his arm around Percy, pulling him closer.

Percy looked up at him before leaning his head on the other's shoulder, a small smile branded on his face.

It was now a much more peaceful silence, with the two smiling.

The sun began to set and it was getting darker. As they grew more and more tired, they began to forget that they were locked in a abandoned house.

Oliver gently cupped a hand around the other's cheek. As he pulled Percy's  face closer they shut their eye's, peacefully awaiting the kiss. Their lip's connected into a sweet kiss.

As they parted a loud slam came from downstairs causing them to jump.

'What was that?' Percy muttered to himself as they stood up.

The sound had woken them up a bit but they were still not fully awaken.

It soon began known what the cause of the sound was. It was the front door. It had slammed open and was now swinging in the wind, creaking as it did so.

They both ran down the ruined stairs, excited to finally be out.

As they settled into their car Percy began to think about what had just happened. He flushed at a sudden thought. He turned to Oliver but shook it away. He'd think more about it in the morning.

Cringe ;)