Chapter 3

**WALLY'S POV**

"No." He said. I was surprised by his answer. I thought he would've said yes. "W-why not?" Then, he smiled at me. "I was only joking of course I'll be your boyfriend." He said. Then, he slid the ring on his finger. I got on both of my feet and kissed. He put his arms aroung my neck

We broke a part. He grabbed my hand and we walked up to his room. When in his room I picked him up bridal style. We started kissing again and I genty placed him on his bed. We broke a part for the second time. I noticed he had on Superman pajamas. "You are soooo cute, Dick. You know that?" I said getting on top of him.

I started kissing him again. i didn't wanna stop. My hands were on both sides of his head. Soon my hands were traveling down his waist Down to his lower back. I didn't to do anything serious. We were both soon grinding on each other and moaning. I started biting Dick's neck. Getting sounds from him I never heard a girl make before.

This was amazing. We didn't need condoms because neither of us could get pregant. With a girl its a diferent story. Dick, dick was different. He was more scared of me hearing his sounds. I thought that was cute. Now that I was thinking about it I think everythin was cute about him. We pulled a part a stopped grinding. I layed down next to him.

I put an arm around and said, " dude, I love you so much." Then, I kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

**FIVE HOURS LATER**

Note: They were up about till 3:00 o'clock

I woke up covered in warm blankets. Did Dick put these on us last night. I thought. "Ah master Wally, your awake. Would you like something to eat?" Asked Alfred? I think thats what is was. I shook my head 'yes.' He went to go make me food. A few mintues later Dick awoke. "Good morning, sleeping beauty" I said kissing Dick's lips.

When I pulled away Alfred walked in with two plates of food. "Ah Master Richard, glad to see your awake. Here you master wally and master Richard." He said handing us our food. "Oh by the way, master Richard I belive you nad master Wally are going to go to the fair on a date." Alfred said. We both nodded. i had no idea what he was talking about. Yay Wally for being an idiot.

We ate our breakfast. Which was better than Uncle Barry's cooking. We put on our clothes. Dick put on: a robin shirt that said 'I was whelmed until I got traught and crashed the mode now I'm feeling the aster and you can be as chalant as you like with me because I'm turbed. Noted I'm in renial.'

He put on blach skinny jeans that were ripped. His shoes were black combat boots. A sweatshist with Robin and Nightwing on it. I put on one of Dick's Kid Flash's shirt. It was bright yellow with a picture of Kid Flash. He, honestly, looks a lot like me.

I also put my baby blue jeans on. Blue converse and a black and blue Nightwing hoodie that Dick let me wear. We walked downstairs to tell Bruce where we were going. When we got down there that bitch Barbara was there. And she was feeding a baby?

Does she have a son? I thought, but realized I said it out loud when Barbara yelled "NO!!! This is your boyfriend's little brother. Thank you very much." Dick smiled at the baby and let go of my hand. he walked over to his brother and picked him. "Whose my favorite little brother in the whole world?'' Dick said in a baby voice. Me. Me!!" the baby yelled.

His brother was adorable. Barbara looked at me and scoffed. she walked away. I walked right behind her. "why are you so mean?" I asked her. She turned around and gave me this serious look. She pointed her index finger at me. "Look, I know your kind. if you hurt Dick in anykind of way I'll make your life a living hell.