Valentine's Day Special

Okay, before we start I just wanted to say that I do NOT own Diabolik Lovers, Vampire Knight, or DanganRonpa. Happy Valentine's day!

_____________________________

"What is she doing?" Ayato asks watching me intently while I dance around the room randomly throwing heart-shaped confetti, I pause and look over at him.

"IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY IDIOT! I'M DECORATING!" I yell at him before continuing my 'decorating'

"More like making a mess," Reiji mumbles, "Just remember to clean it up." Reiji starts walking away.

Hmm, wait a minute, oh! I throw a box of chocolates at his head. It hits him square on the head, falling to the ground causing him to stop walking and turn around. "What is this?"

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY REIJI! THAT'S YOUR GIFT!" I shout happily while I throw everyone's chocolates at them but hand Yui's to her.

"Oh! Look more sweets. That's very nice of her, ne Teddy?" -Kanato

"Oi, what is this for melons?" -Ayato (AN: -_-U)

"Why thank you, bitch-chan," -Laito

"I'M NOT A BITCH! BITCH!" -My reply to Laito's comment.

'Thank you, I suppose," -Reiji before walking away

"Thank you, Yuki," -Zero and Kaname

"Huh? Oh. Thanks...." -Subaru before looking away with a tint of pink on his cheeks

"Mhm...." -Shuu before falling asleep

"T-thank you very much, Yuki-Chan" -Yui

"Why thank you dear! ^_^" -Monokuma (human form right now) before hugging me tightly

"YOU ALL HAVE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TO GIVE ME SOMETHING! OR ELSE.......... You die by my hands..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh evilly before 'disappearing' in the shadows. Ha! You should see the look on their faces, well, besides Zero, Kaname, and Monokuma.

_______________________

Sorry it's short! I didn't know what to write! I hope you enjoyed! And again, Happy Valentine's Day!