Chapter 7: Visit

Gasp, I'm still alive. I'm sure everyone knows that Danganronpa, Diabolik Lovers, and Vampire Knight do not belong to me so can I just stop including that everyone time? Like pleeease, it'll save me some time xD Also casually switched over to third person in past tense bc eehh I feel more comfortable that way. I'm so sorry if you don't like it, if you prefer it to be typed in a different way just private message me or comment :) I want to make sure everyone is fine with how the story is proceeding as well, if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them! As I mentioned earlier, you're free to private message me or comment any suggestions or concerns you have! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

A few months later, Yuki and Yui were gathering all of their stuff to pack them into their suit cases. Unfortunately, everyone, including the Sakamaki brothers, were taking a visit to Cross Academy for a while. Yuki was hoping that it'd only be Zero, Kaname, Monokuma and herself so they could take a little break from the problems within the Sakamaki residence. Well, Yuki would've been alright if Yui came. God knows what those baboons would do to her if she was alone with them. Yuki cringed just trying to think about it.

Yui glanced over at Yuki before shyly asking, "Are you alright, Yuki-Chan?"

Yuki grinned in Yui's direction, letting out a loud "Mhmmmm!" When Yui looked away, Yuki's face dropped, she really wanted to know whether she should beat the Sakamaki brothers up or not. She decided to wait to get some information from Yui, she didn't want to pressure the poor girl or bring up memories that were best forgotten.

~TIME SKIP BITCH~ To zhe limo!!!...!.?

"Are we there yet?" Ayato whined impatiently, about to die of boredom.

Yuki growled in annoyance as she turned up the volume of her phone even more {If that was even possible anymore} to try and drown out the noise from outside of her musical bubble.

"You'll know if we're there if the car stopped, Ayato," Subaru snapped at his brother.

"I didn't ask you mister oh-im-so-tough-and-smart!" Ayato hissed, rolling his eyes.

Subaru growled loudly before pulling on the collar of Ayato's shirt, nearly choking him. "Take that back, teme!" he demanded.

"Make me," Ayato further provoked Subaru, smirking. Subaru clenched his fist, ready to throw a nice, strong, punch.

"Subaru, Ayato, quit it out," Reiji demanded calmly, venom dripping from every word. Subaru sighed, still angered by Ayato, before releasing the annoying red-head and leaning back into his plush seat. Yuki rubbed her forehead, also applying pressure in hopes of covering up her headache with more pain. She soon gave up and leaned against the person on her right, deciding to take a nap so she could waste some time before they got to the academy. Shuu glanced down at the exhausted girl before lazily wrapping an arm around her, he felt slightly protective over her. Zero and Kaname exchanged looks before glaring at the blonde Sakamaki brother. Monokuma, fortunately for Shuu, was also asleep.

~TIME SKIP BITCH~ To zhe academy!!!...!.?

Shuu released Yuki before shaking her awake, trying to alert her that they've arrived. Yuki groaned before stretching and looking out the window. She squealed quietly before jumping out of the limousine. Eyes shining, Yuki analyzed and took in the beauty of the school grounds, memories flooding back to her. Her face would change into several different expressions as she thought about both good and bad memories. Kaname snapped her out of her trance as he gently lied his hand on her head, playfully rubbing it. The Sakamaki brothers stepped out of the limousine, Yuki in tow.

Ayato observed the human students walking by, "Damn, look at the buffet they have here," he hummed.

Yuki jabbed her elbow into his side, annoyed. She glared at him with red glowing eyes, if looks could kill, Ayato would be dead 666 times over. She hissed, "If you even think about touching a hair on one of the humans here I will make sure your life is a living hell."

Ayato sweated slightly before backing away, nodding in a panic.

"YUKI DARLING!"

To be continued...

Thank you for reading guys! I'll try my best to come up with a decent chapter for chapter eight! Don't forget that you're welcome to suggest anything! Just private message me or comment!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

& Follow!