The Big Apple

I woke up with another jolt, but this time it was because of excitement. "Hello there," Louis's soft tone rang against my eardrums. "A-are we there?," I asked, looking out into the window. "Yeah, come on let's go," he said, lifting me up and grabbing my carry-on for me.

I smiled and walked off of the plane and into the airport, looking for my suitcases. "Excuse me, sir?," I asked a man standing in front of the baggage claim. "Yes?," he responded, a hard expression plastered on his face. "Do you know what they do with our bags?," I questioned, searching for my pink bags.

"They're here, clearly," he snorted, placing his earbuds back into his ears. I sighed and walked back to the lads who were waiting for me. "Any luck?," Harry asked. I shook my head, "People are very rude here." "It's New York City, nobody is nice to anyone," Zayn explained.

Walking back over to the baggage claim, I spotted my bright pink luggage coming towards me on the conveyor belt. "Come here, lads!," I called over the 5 lads. They waltzed over and grasped onto their bags, rolling them out of the airport and into the crisp New York air.

"Where are we staying?," I asked, rolling my suitcases on the rough, rocky sidewalks through Times Square. "111 4th Blvd," Liam said, walking through the crosswalk onto 4th Blvd. "111! Right here!," I said gleefully. Liam turned the key in the door and it swung open, revealing our flat.

"This is fantastic!," Louis's playful voice echoed through the flat. I glanced around, critiquing the color scheme of red, purple and gold. "I love the couch!," I said, plopping onto the red, velvety couch in the middle of the flat.

"The kitchen is fully stocked!," I heard Niall yell happily from the kitchen. He rummaged through the cabinets, searching for a snack to eat. "I'm famished, can we please cook something?," I whined, standing up from the sofa and walking into the kitchen.

"We have some bread and some cheese," Zayn stated, looking into the refrigerator. "Perfect! I'll make grilled cheese!," I blurted out, pulling the cheese and bread out of the refrigerator. "Niall, pan please?," I asked, holding my hand out.

Niall placed a round pan into my hands as I spread butter onto the sizzling pan. Once the pan was hot enough, I gently placed the cheese sandwiches onto it and waited until they were browned. "Mmmm, smells exquisite!," Louis said jokingly, sitting down at the table.

I placed a tray full of grilled cheese in the middle of the table, placing one in my own plate. "Delicious!," Harry stated, taking a third sandwich. "You lot sure are hungry," I said, watching as each of the lads ate 2 or 3 sandwiches.

"That hit the spot," my brother added, standing up and walking to the coat rack. "Why don't we take a walk through the city?," Niall asked, putting on his rather large trench coat. "I like that idea," I approved as I also grabbed my coat, throwing it over my shoulders.

As we walked through New York City, the lads were stopped hundreds of times by some fans. "Is there anywhere that you lot won't get stopped?," I asked, sounding annoyed. "Are you getting a little jealous?," Louis asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Not nearly," I commented, rolling my eyes.

"You sure are," he scoffed.

"Am not."

"Are to!"

"Am not."

"You sure are," Louis announced once more, pushing me playfully. "Jess! Lou! Stop the flirting," Zayn exclaimed, causing my cheeks to turn a bright shade of pink. "Awwww, she's blushing!," Niall added, looking into my eyes intently.

I shook my head, "You lot are annoying." I caught Louis shaking his head out of the corner of my eye. "Why don't we take a trip to see the Museum of Modern Art?," Liam questioned, taking out his map of the city.