saturday night

hi im author 3, just call me sexternine, please read chapter with music above

warning; rich student joe and stripper trump, bidenxtrump, bunny trump, femboy trump, anal sex, no condoms used, creampie, degrading, party time

by sexternine

the sun has set and joe biden has come out to play.

from the bubbly, strong alcohol to the bright fluorescent lights, the smear of one's lipstick around their mouth and nothing could go wrong with a little saturday night dancing. and although you could see the top socialites such as joe biden acting prim and proper on tv, they could have a wild side too.

joe biden made his way through the crowd, pushing back the people bumping and brushing against him, obviously too drunk and too into the moment of dancing. the loud music deafened his ears momentarily as joe made his way to his friend sitting down at a table which was close to the dj and stereo system that fueled the people within the strip club and as he does, he momentarily makes eye-contact with a male stripper and for a moment, he held his breath.

the male stripper wore a white crop top and white skirt that seemed to small that you could see his ass cheeks peeking from beneath. just above the male's waistline was a white fluffy tail and laid ontop of the stripper's golden locks was a pair of bunny ears. the stripper glanced nervously around the club, analysing the customers and for a moment between joe and the stripper, there was tension.

the stripper was a mystery to him and joe was desperate to unlock the secrets that was him.

but, a voice cuts him off.

"joe! it's going to be the best night ever." kamala harris says, greeting joe with a fist bump. the older male simply nodded his head, he wasn't much of a partier, he only came to the strip club this evening because he promised her after declining her invites to go out so many times.

"what are we doing here?"

"what do you think? this is a strip club and today... i have you booked with their newest stripper for a personal lap dance!"

joe stares at kamala wide-eyed, spitting out the vodka he was sipping and began choking. "a-a-a stripper?" kamala nodded excitedly, clapping her hands together as she pulled joe's head next to hers and pointed at the bunny stripper he had made eye contact with minutes before.

"yes! now i know that you've been busy with your studies and blah blah blah, but you need to get dick and so i've done you a job, you can thank me later!" just as kamala finishes, the blonde stripper walks over to the duo, swaying his hips side to side with an air of shyness surrounding him, fitting for the type of costume he was wearing.

"ready for the lap dance sir?" the stripper's fingers traced joe's jawline, tracing down his neck and then rubbing his shoulder slightly. joe gulped nervously as he side-glanced kamala who giggled at him before getting up to flirt with female strippers.

"y-yeah, sure.." joe says, although his face and demeanour could prove his statement wrong. the stripper nods, grabbing joe by the hand and gently lacing their fingers together, leading him to the private rooms.

joe sits down on the couch of the private room, investigating his surroundings. the room was quite small with a black leather couch and a few stains on it in the middle of the room. on the walls were mirrors, just so you could see every angle of the stripper when receiving the lap dance.

the blonde closes the curtain to the doorway so that no one could have a peak at what was next to come. "don't be so nervous." the stripper says, adjusting his top and slowly swaying his hips. joe watches with greed in his eyes and he nods, letting out a breath. "what should i call you?"

"most people know me as bunny but.. the names donald trump."

"do you let everyone know your full name."

"only the special ones.."

trump began the lapdance. he began by caressing his own body, swaying his hips from side to side and shutting his eyes, sensually moving to the music. joe couldn't take his eyes off, he was drawn to the way trump's hands would curve around his own body and the way he would slightly poke his ass at the older male.

next, trump sat on joe's lap, grinding and sensually moving. he took joe's hand, placing it on his back and smirked deviously at biden. "come on daddy.. am i doing a bad job?" trump pouted cutely, moving closer to joe's face. trump was curious, curious on how to break this man, how to make him submit to the tan god himself. everyone did, and soon, joe would too.

"no.. you're doing wonderful god.. you're doing so good.." trump grinds purposely into joe's crotch, getting close to joe's ear and whispering with a pur. "that's what i like to hear..." joe's grip around trump's waist tightens for a moment as he curses himself for what would come next.

joe slams his lips against trump's licking his lips and sucking his tongue, immediately gaining dominance. trump held his breath in shock, letting joe lead the makeout session, this was definitely new, but it was very welcomed.

lips touched, tongues collided, hands held and their bodies rubbed against each-other for any kind of pleasurable friction, they were desperate for each other and needed release, a new animal instinct were revealed within them and the dark purple marks on their necks would be the only evidence that this night had really happened.

and has they finally pull back. "would you like to come back to my place?" it was simply an offer trump could not refuse.

the two stumbled into joe's penthouse apartment, pushing against furniture as they desperately ripped off each other's clothing.

joe pushed trump into his bedroom, unbuckling his pants and ready to feel his tight walls around his hard cock. 

trump grinned delightfully as he peered behind him, just the view of joe getting ready to pound him into oblivion was already nearly pushing him to the edge, he didn't remember the last time he had ever felt this horny for cock but joe... joe was different.

without stopping, joe pulled his pants down and thrusted into trump, the younger grabbing onto his pure-white bedsheets and letting out a hard-hitting moan.

joe began fucking into trump hard and deep, his grip around the younger's waist was so tight it would leave marks and bruises, but trump didn't mind. he enjoyed it. he loved the way joe's cock would fuck him right, the way joe's balls would slap against his own.

trump let out loud moans, whinning and gasping for more. joe noticed this and cooed, leaning down, trump didn't know what he was doing until joe stuck a finger inside trump's mouth and then dragging it to the corner of his lips. "awww, you're drooling because you're getting fucked so hard... such a slut."

where had the shy male from before had gone? it was as if he had a new animal instinct that was hungry, but for him. but in all honesty, trump liked this joe, way, way, more.

"cum with me slut..." trump nodded as joe grabbing onto his blonde locks, flinging the bunny ears into a different part of the room as they raced together for their reach. and then it hit.

joe threw his head back in euphoria as his hips jerked in sloppy movements, still wanting to feel trump's tight ass around his cock. trump let out a loud groan and yell as he came into the bed sheets, his body twitching and itching to get away from joe's cock due to overstimulation.

joe thrusted a bit more to make sure all of the cum stayed in and he pulled out, watching his white seed drip out trump's ass and trump let out a giggle, peering over his shoulder, the cum looked sinful compared to his innocent-like outfit.

and for the rest of that night, if you listened really closely, you could hear the sound of skin clapping and blissful moans leaving their mouths.

i kinda gave up at the end but we don't talk about that