wap

warnings: slight smut, mirror sex, slight edging, non political!trump, non political biden, dom!biden, horribly written, unedited

written by l33kn0w5wif3 (second author)

————————————————————————————————————————

!dancer au!

biden and trump were both strong, talented dancers at the same club. they knew they had seen something in each other at first glance but chose to ignore it.

Preparation for the national dance competition was starting and both men decided to compete. a meeting was held and the dance instructor of the club informed everyone that they were to create a new choreography for a partnered performance to the song 'wap'. couples were formed quickly before the meeting was dismissed, leaving the two men with no other option but to be partnered together.

the couple, biden and trump, stayed back in the dance studio figuring out a suitable choreography that would strike the judges with a lot of intimacy between the two. they worked for hours and hours, cooperating quite well for being a forced pair.

after retuning from their first and only water break, biden had noticed his partner becoming quite unfocused, resulting to the younger male stumbling over and tripping quite a bit. looking up into the mirror, he found trump eyeing his crotch area quite intensely. he stood there for a while watching trump strain his eyes, before walking around the latter's broad figure with his arm dragging along their neck.

"why don't we stop for a while?"

was the last thing trump had heard before feeling his partner's erected cock against his ass. nodding his head furiously, he gasped as he felt fingers tapping along the waistband of his pants.

the older male tugs his pants and underwear down followed by trump's before thrusting harshly into him. trump glances up through blurry eyes at the scene reflecting back him before looking down at the floor. biden cups his cheeks and forces him to stare right into his own eyes, threatening him to keep his eyes there.

just as both males were about to reach there climax, a loud knock on the door was heard above the sound of skin slapping and heavy breaths. pulling out and tugging his pants back up, biden makes his way over to the door, not caring whether trump had done the same or not, to find the janitor standing there. they notified the pair of the closure of the building and shooed them out quickly.

a quick goodbye left biden's mouth as he was about to head off, leaving trump standing there in shock.

before biden could walk any further, trump has whispered,

"but daddy..."