cigarettes after sex

credits to tiff for the inspo. no caps

warning; smut(ish), bidenxtrump, chain smoking, third person POV, short

cigarettes after sex; after a marathon of passionate, uninhibited and unadulterated sex, comes the best cigarettes in a smoker's day... the craving for a cigarette is intensified in that moment of euphoric bliss.. when laying in the arms of your lover hearing their breaths, after an electrifying explosion of passion felt on every inch of the body.

by zaddyshrekbaby69

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the room readily filled with fog, the sweet stench of their bad habits lingering. smoke not thick enough to impair your vision, but just enough to lose your focus.

trump watched in awe as the older man breathed near-white trails of smoke. he watch intently, watching him roll the pipe in his fingers, his chest falling and rising as he took long puffs. biden hummed lightly, closing his eyes as he embraced the euphoria.

trump stared off into the distance, wondering how a daily occurrence could feel so beautiful. he tipped his head back, allowing the milky smoke to escape his mouth. 

in this state, they both knew how hard it was to make rational decisions, but one quick glance at trump, was all it took for biden to make up his mind. biden hurriedly put out his cigarette and dumped it in the ash tray.

biden pushed the tan man onto the bed, fingers intertwining with one another. trump took a hit from his pipe, allowing biden to climb on top of him, ensuring that he couldn't escape.

he gazed at trump's god-like features, this image forever engraved in his mind. everything about him was undeniably sexy. biden just wanted to stay like this.

biden surged forward kissing trumps chapped lips, teeth roughly clashing, stale smoke releasing into his mouth. trumps warm hands travelled from his lower back to the back of his neck. he took advantage of their current position to deepen the kiss. trump groaned slightly.

biden pulled away from the kiss, chest rapidly rising and falling as he took sharp breaths. he eyed the orange man's swollen lips. he seemed to be proud of the hot mess which he created. trump mumbled something, but he wasn't able to pick it up.

trump sat up, pulling biden's tight shirt over his head. he began to nip at his sensitive neck, biden releasing a low sigh. trump brought the cigarette up to the older man's mouth. they locked eyes as he wrapped his mouth around it.  trumps fingers began to trail down biden's ribs. he inhaled a long breath, lungs filling with the sweet scent of smoke.

trumps lips moved down toward biden's collarbones, hands tightly grasping his waist. biden fiddles with the zipper of trump's pants. the sexual tension in the atmosphere was undeniable.

biden took another puff as he slid down on trump's dick. lost in the pleasure, biden couldn't make out his lovers words. his muscles were starting to burn. trump suddenly thrusts up, meeting biden's hips. his muscles cramped around trump's cock, sending a wave of pleasure through his veins. trump's tongue slides up the older mans neck, collecting his sweat along the way. biden moaned at the image.

biden brought the blunt to his lips. exhaling it into trump's mouth.  trump dug his fingers into biden's hips, rough enough to leave bruises. his touch almost as intoxicating as the smoke.

he loved every second of this moment. biden savoured the smell of his sweat, his need, he loved the feeling of the fingers on his hips, lips on his skin, his cock pulsating inside of him. he loved the sight of trump's shirt clinging tightly to his body.

he loved the cramp in his feet, his eyes rolling back into his head from how good it felt.

what he loved most though was how they would hold each other in a tight embrace after they were done. how trump would light up another blunt, sticking it in between his slightly parted lips. his eyes weren't dry anymore, moisturised with tears that flew down his face – clear sign of the exquisite sex.