✧ Nine

"Team tatted, Johnson," she smirked and gestured to her leg. She had the mandala on top of her right thigh and she never complained of pain at all while the tattoo artist inked her tan skin. "How do I look?"

"Not bad, Layton," I smirked. The tattoo added an even edgier look to what she already had - the pink hair, the nose ring, and her makeup made her look like a total badass. Much like the guy who peirced her nose, Arizona had me take a picture of her and the tattoo artist. "Where are we of to now my fair lady?" I asked while holding the bus door open for her. She shrugged causing me to chuckle and she kissed my cheek when I sat in my seat. 

"Hey let's go to the store and buy a bunch of random junk food, and chill out in the car tonight? I have a huge day planned for us tomorrow," she smiled over at me with something wicked hiding behind it. I wasn't sure what she had planned - I never knew anything when it came to that creative mind of hers. For all I knew she had probably signed us up to go bull riding, or wrestle a tiger. It was easier just to go with the flow when it came to her, because she was impulsive, insane - and I loved it. I nodded and started up the vehicle while she took a picture of her leg with her camera. 

"Is it seriously raining?" She laughed as we pulled up to the parking lot. I parked and she sprinted inside the doors so she wouldn't get caught up in the downpour. I couldn't help but laugh the entire time, the rain was coming in practically sideways, and the wind was picking up. "Wow!" She exclaimed while giggling. "Get a cart, Johnson. We're loading up." 

"Okie dokie," I nodded causing her to laugh. I followed her through the store but something seemed off. I wasn't sure what it was - maybe it was just the atmosphere. She tossed packages of donuts, cases of soda, and bags of salty chips all in the cart. "Good god we're going to be obese by the time this night is over."

"Sometimes you have to live a little," she shrugged. After grabbing a carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a box of packaged brownies we set off for the checkout lane. "Then we can stop by and get some more drinks since someone stole half of ours."

"It was so weird," I chuckled remembering the guy that stole the bottles of Vodka straight out of the bus when I carried Arizona inside our hotel room. "One for the memories right?"

"I guess so," she smiled and kissed my cheek, and then went back in for a kiss on the lips. "I like kissing you," she admitted causing a blush to form on my cheeks. "Your lips are so soft." She kissed my lips once more and the line moved up a little. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she played with my fingers - she would interlace them with her own and smile at the size difference in our hands. "Why are your fingers so long?" She asked grinning.

"I don't know," I chuckled. "They look normal size to me...why are yours so small?" I teased.

"Because I'm small and adorable," she grinned causing me to grin even wider. She let out a sigh, and just when I went to speak up I was cut off by shrieking. My eyes darted in the direction of the scream and I saw that the cashier next to us was being held at gunpoint, and that's when the blonde guy in front of us pulled out a gun and did the same to the cashier in our lane. "Oh shit," Arizona mumbled pushing herself further into my chest.

"Everyone on the floor, now!" The guy in front of us yelled. Arizona looked at me with horrified eyes and I nodded and we got down on the floor along with everyone else. "Ty, go round up everyone and get them down on the ground. "You," he pointed to Arizona. "Up. Now."

"Just listen to him," I whispered to her. With trembling legs she stood up and he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over to him. I could see that he hurt her from how she was holding her wrist. It made me angry to see someone treat her like that. She looked at me with confused eyes and I frowned.