✧ Eleven

If she was a queen, then I was a royal fool. She swiftly danced around the hotel room, soaking up all of the attention that my staring eyes gave her. She moved in graceful motions, swaying her hips from side to side, moving her legs gently across the room, and showing off small smiles when her eyes would meet mine. The most graceful of them all. Jack had been texting me all day telling me that Sam was back at home running his mouth, counting down until Arizona and I arrived home. I wasn't scared, sure Sammy was bigger than me, but I'm the one that Arizona loved. In perfect honesty I never wanted to go home, I wanted to stay with her in our own world, living out all of the crazy and impulsive plans and adventures she had for us.

"Another head hangs lowly, child is slowly taken. The violence caused such silence, who are we mistaking? But you see, it's not me...it's not my family. In your head, in your head, they are fighting...with their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns. In your head, in your head they are crying," she sang along to the new alternative song that was playing. She had such a sweet voice, and the way her body moved was pure serendipity. She pulled me up off of the bed and made me dance with her under the faux crystal chandelier that hung from the hotel room ceiling. "In your head, in your head...zombie, zombie, zombie. What's in your head? In your head, zombie, zombie, zombie."

"What is this song?" I chuckled lightly at the confusing words, and unique sound of the vocalist.

"Zombie," she replied simply. "A beautiful song from the nineties, how do you not know it?" I shrugged my shoulders and she kissed my lips softly. "I had fun with you today," she said resting her chin on my shoulder as we slowly continued to glide across the pale grey carpeting. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead causing her eyes to flutter shut, and her eyelashes to slowly caress her skin - she looked so innocent, and beautiful like that.

"Ari," I said causing her to look up at me. "We need to talk about something," I scratched the back of my head and she looked at me unsure of where I was going to take the conversation. "Here, maybe you should sit down?"

"Oh, Jack," she hid her face in her hands. "You're not breaking up with me are you? You only asked me to be your girlfriend eight hours ago!" She looked up at me with tears welling her crystal blue eyes. I shook my head feverishly and sat next to her on the king sized bed. "Then what is it?"

"It's about Sam," I said looking down at the carpet. Maybe I was a little insecure. "Jack blabbed to Sam and told him that you and I are together, and well...he isn't too delighted about it."

"What do you mean?"

"He's really mad at me, Ari. He likes you, and he wants you for himself," I said looking up at her with frightened eyes. I had only just got her - I couldn't lose her.

"He wants me for himself?" She asked with a look of pure disgust. "Why...he acts like I'm a mere object! I am a woman, and I am not going to belong to anyone. Who I choose to be with doesn't concern him, I've told him repeatedly that I would just like to stay friends with him. What doesn't he understand? I'm not going to crawl back to him! Don't get me wrong, I like him - but only as a friend. Other times he is a pure, ignorant, arrogant, pompous ass!" She was practically fuming, and I was worried about what would happen next, but the fury in her eyes soon settled when she looked at me and a soft smile crept onto her lips. "Jack, I am in love with you. This road trip has proven it even more...I brought you here to put my feelings for you to the test. If I had feelings for anyone else, I assure you that you would not be here. So in that case, you are the only boy I would like to kiss, and the only boy I would like to love."

"I think I can live with that," I nodded. She grinned and I leaned in to give her a kiss. "Arizona Bodhi, I love you," I smiled against her lips causing her to giggle. A small kiss turned into something more, and she slowly laid down onto the bed and without thinking I climbed on top of her and hovered above her. She stared up at me, with sparkling irises and a subtle mischievous smile on her lips. I looked at her to see if she was certain, and she nodded and began to tug at the hem of my shirt. She bit on her lower lip as I slid off my shirt, exposing my bare chest. Delicately, she ran her fingers down my skin and pulled me down for another kiss.