4

Third Pov

Fear is shown upon Aphmau's face this would be how she would die from a trusted guard who had saved her life multiple times all these years trying to make a difference she believed it would end  all here by one of her trusted guards... "GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!!" Katelyn charges at laurance knocking him away. "Katelyn ARE YOU BLIND ZANE IS THERE WE CAN END HIS TORTURE!!" "NO YOU'RE THE ONE IS BLIND LOOK AT WHO YOU'RE DRAWING SWORD TO ITS APHMAU!!" LAURANCE IT ME THIS IS JUST A DISGUISE!!"

She rips the mask off showing her face. "Aphmau I I'm so sorry..." "It's fine..." She looks over seeing ivy fled. " Damn it that didn't work she knows we're here now we need to go into hiding now." "Lets get back to the guild." Everyone nods "good.." katelyn sighs I need to speak to you Aphmau.." she nods  "everyone head back to the guild." "Yes ma'am!"

Garroth and laurance head off leaving them alone for the first time in a while as katelyn hugs her out of nowhere as she goes back to her form. "You worried don't you ever go and do something that stupid again." "I'm sorry but y'know it may happen so no need to go soft on me fyre." She punches her shoulder." She punches back "oh I just want to make sure I be the one who kicks your butt just remember you're not invincible." "Ow I know I probably needed that so I know I can't freely just be powerful and be arrogant. In any case we better get going." "After you milady. Aphmau laughs softly as they walk off. Your stubborn Aphmau that's why I love you and wish to tell you.

At the guild

Everyone gets their supplies together as they speak on everything 8s lady Ro'meave walks over "ivy definitely has a relic which one." "May I interject real quick...?" Aphmau looks over "Go ahead." "Her relic seems very destructive like shad was "based on that you may want to dispatch quickly as I believe it may as well be shads." "Thank you lady Ro'meave." "Based on that we have a lot of information to take with us." "Let's ship out we need to hurry home rest for a week then our next mission will be kill or capture ivy I honestly prefer kill capture last time didn't work well. "Agreed well let's head out c'mon everyone.

They all head out to their ship leaving the area and planning to be back

A few hours pass as aphmau is sailing when she sees katelyn sitting on a crate next to her. "Hey what's up?" "Nothing really you?" "Just seeing how you're doing." "I'm doing alright just extremely exhausted." "Maybe you should go rest you've been at this for quite a few days..." "I'm fine plus the guys need to sleep this is always relaxing for me..." She smiled "how's your grief doing?" She saddens "well still having nightmares but I'm getting better..." "That's good." "Yeah I'm honestly I'm glad and I'm trying to figure out if I would be able to move on..." "I understand that i know he would want you happy..." "He would..." She smiles wiping tears from her eyes. "Can you see what we have as food." She nods as she looks in the quarters until she find some ground beef along with some potatoes then starts cooking.

A few hours pass as katelyn finishes cooking leaving some food for Garroth and laurance then grabs some for aphmau along with herself. "Hey welcome back..." "Thanks sorry I was gone for a while." "Eh it's alright I just listened to the sound of the ocean it was nice." Oh steak and potatoes yummy!" "Alright good I was getting hungry what you say we anchor a minute to eat. "Sounds good." Aphmau lowers the anchor stopping the ship as she starts to eat. "Wow this is pretty good katelyn." Katelyn smiles "thanks." She blushed slightly so what do you think everything we learned. "Well it's bad their plans we have some luck since we saved lady Ro'meave but ivy must be stopped somehow that's why we're resting for a week then I've been thinking I might take one person with me to fight her.." "so we don't get caught smart." "Especially since we know she has a relic." She finishes eating as she sets the plate in the kitchen then lifts the anchor up continuing their voyage as more thing are to come

-Souta

Word count 761