‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

fiona's pov:

"hey quackity!" i say, hoping he hears me okay.

"heyo!" i hear him say on the other end of the call. "so i was thinking- for the stream- we could play with this cool mod i found!"

"sure, what's included?"

"okay, so it's called proximity chat, it's like the closer we are to each other, the louder we are to the other person, and the farther, the quieter we are to the other person. it's kinda like real life."

"wait that sounds really fun, who else will be playing with us?" i ask, so i can really get a sense of how important the stream will be.

"uh, i don't think anyone will play other than us. of course if you want, i can invite some more people?" he says, seeming slightly nervous.

"oh! no it's totally fine! i was just wondering that's all."

we talk more about the stream and decide to schedule it for 9:00pm on sunday night.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

i call kalynn, i wanted to tell her about the special stream on sunday.

"hey fiona what's up?" i hear kalynn say through my phone speaker.

"kalynn i have exciting news," before i let her answer, i keep talking. "so this sunday, me and quackity are doing a stream on minecraft and it has this really cool mod and-"

i keep rambling while kalynn listens. she then interrupts me.

"wait-, do you like quackity!?" she says.

i pause. "what??? why would i like quackity? i mean of course i like him as a friend, but absolutely nothing more than that! that would be crazy. insane."

"girl, i was joking," kalynn says. "you're a little too defensive to be honest."

i scoff, "i'm not being defensive, i'm just saying that it is soooo weird of you to say that!"

"whatever," kalynn says as she hangs up.

i sigh as i post something onto twitter because i haven't in a while. i decide to make it about the call i just had with kalynn, as a joke obviously.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

@fionaislost: kalynn is rude.

╰──>@kalynnkoury: im crying rn

            ╰──> @diapye1: kalynn slander is not tolerated

            ╰──> @dinkybenznotlesly: this is the only time i'm disagreeing with u fiona.

            ╰──> @vibeyfroggy: kalynn is literally so nice. jealous bitches these days..

╰──> @karljacobs_: WHAT??? kalynn koury, sister of weston koury, is NOT rude!

Liked by QuackityHQ and 76.2k others 599+ other replies 24.k retweets

i see that quackity liked my tweet. 

still kind of shaken up from when kalynn asked me if i liked him, so i decide to go take a shower to take my mind off of it. except, even in the shower, i couldn't get it out of my head. why did kalynn think i like him? does that mean it seems like i like him? DOES HE THINK I LIKE HIM? crap, what if he thinks i like him? i quickly get out of the shower and get dressed.

i rush over to my phone and start looking for signs that he thinks i like him. after about 10 minutes of searching, everything looked normal. why am i overreacting? is it just because i'm dramatic? or maybe it's because i really do like him? no. i don't like him. never have, never will. ever.

i begin to get ready for bed, and make myself some toast. i then get into bed and start scrolling on my phone. i scroll through tiktok, instagram, and twitter before realizing it was 2am. i set my phone down and drift off to sleep.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

i wake up, not sure of the time. i notice i'm getting a call, so i pick up.

"hello?" i say, unsure of the caller.

"i know how you feel about me." a familiar voice says.

"what? who is this?" i respond, even though i can tell who it is.

"quackity, of course. i know you have a crush on me. everybody does. the whole internet knows at this point."

"no, no i don't have a crush on you. how does the whole internet know?"

"just check twitter."

i click on twitter and see tons of notifications. i see that everyone is asking me about it. this can't be real.

"no this has to be a joke. who told the whole internet?!"

"wake up, fiona."

"wake up? what do you mean? wake up from what?"

i suddenly jolt awake.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆