‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pt 4

fiona's pov:

i stare at my phone for a couple seconds, then read the message aloud again.

"quackityhq: hey sorry to bother you but could i have your number?"

why would he want my number? weird. is this a sign? no, i don't believe in that stuff. whatever, i'll just give it to him. what's he gonna do with it anyway, right? right. what would it even be a sign of?

i give him my number, maybe he just wants it for a contact? i'm not sure honestly.

quackityhq: cool, thanks!

fionaislost: i'm sorry to ask, but why do you need my number?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

quackity's pov:

"fionaislost: i'm sorry to ask, but why do you need my number?"

shit. that's a good question. why do i need it? to be honest, i'm not really sure. i think about what to respond with. should i say it's for karl? no, he probably already has her number. maybe for vidcon? nope. there's already a twitter chat about that. oh, i know, i'll say it's for setting up for tomorrow's stream! yeah, i think that's good.

quackityhq: oh, it's just for the stream on tomorrow

fionaislost: ok, sounds good!

i'm relieved that she doesn't think i'm weird. i'll text her now, so she can put my number in my phone. i decide to make her contact name "vidcon girl".

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

fiona's pov:

###-###-####: hey! it's quackity, i just wanted to text you so you can put my number in your contacts

fiona: hiiiii! i'll put your contact in rn

thank god he didn't want my number for 'weird' reasons. i put his contact in, making his contact just "quackity". he doesn't text me again, so i assume the conversation is over.

a couple minutes later i get another text.

quackity: would you wanna facetime now? to talk about the stream tomorrow?

fiona: sure! just gimme a minute i'll facetime you :)

i quickly make sure i look presentable, and sit down on my bed. i'm a bit nervous, but he only wants to talk about the stream! absolutely nothing to worry about!

i press facetime. he picks up almost right away, staring at me for a few seconds before i say, "what're you looking at?"

he smirks and says, "you."

i blush a bit, i get what's going on. he's just teasing, but i can play along with that.

"oh, really?" i laugh a bit, "you're being confident tonight i see!" i shift a bit on my bed, grabbing my water bottle from my nightstand.

"i guess you could say that," he says, grinning. "i'm just saying, you look pretty good."

"hah, well you look okay i guess." i say, looking down as i scoff.

"you guess?"

i laugh a bit, "i guess." he looks better than okay, but he doesn't need to know i think that. "i'm gonna go get a snack, i'll be right back."

i walk into the kitchen to think for a moment. so now we're flirting? i can't mess this up. i smile, grab a pack of fruit snacks, and walk back into my room. i sit back down on my bed, picking up my phone again.

"so what is it you wanted to talk about?" i ask.

"well i wanted to talk about the stream tomorrow, but i can't think of anything else to say about it."

"well, like how is this gonna go? like are we just gonna do a normal survival world but with the proximity mod?"

"yeah, that's what i was planning to do." he laughs softly, "you're so dry, let's have a normal conversation."

"hmm, you're funny," i say calmly. "did you just call me to tease and flirt with me?"

"it's not why i called you, but it seems to be working out pretty well doesn't it?"

i don't say anything, but i try to hide my smile. damn, he's good.

"no, no it's not working out well at all. try again." i say, rubbing my face to cover the fact that i'm blushing.

"i can see your face is red, you're totally blushing." he starts, "you're not very good at hiding it." he smiles.

"whatever, if people flirt with me i'm gonna blush. no matter who it is. you're not special."

"your smile says otherwise."

i realize i've been smiling, and straighten out my face. "you suck."

he laughs and says he'll be back in a minute. at least he's giving me some time to process what's happening. i drink some water and stretch for a second. maybe it's time for me to do some of the flirting. he comes back to the screen.

"would you wanna sleep on call together? i'm getting kinda tired." i ask right when he returns to his phone.

"sure, i'm all ready for bed, so you get ready and i'll wait for you." he responds. what a gentleman.

i brush my teeth and wash my face, then get into my pajamas and return to the call. quackity is still there, scrolling on his phone or something like that.

"why are you even flirting with me? and out of nowhere?" i ask, genuinely curious.

"you're cute, that's why." he answers, he doesn't seem to be joking either.

i laugh it off and we talk some more. i suddenly get really tired.

"hey i think i'm gonna go to sleep, don't hang up the call, okay?" i say, practically whispering.

he agrees and i start to fall asleep.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

sorry 4 short chapter besties but next chapter will b good so dont worry