THE HELP

Annirudh is in a problem that he  couldn't run the rural welfare association and also he is in great tension that he didn't find bondita still. He is having shortage of donations in the rural welfare association. Meanwhile he approaches Anna . Anna shows him a  newspaper and said him that your problems will be solved with  this piece of paper. Anirudh open the news paper with curiosity.

Anirudh:  aana ismein kya hai jo tum mujhe dikhana chahti ho ??

Anna : khud hi dekh lo samajh mein a jaega

Annirudh : thank you Anna abhi dekhta hun.

Anirudh:  sees add of women empowerment by a great association. Since his idea is also about female education and empowerment he wanted to made this association and ask them for some help.

Annirudh : main kal hi nikal raha hun taki mujhe jaldi madad mile thankyou aana for this kind help.

Anna : mention not ok abhi jao. Befikre jaake taiyar ho jao kal jaane ke liye. Yahan ka cases and all I will take care. Don't worry.

Anirudh goes to home with anticipation and a sense of relief . He mentally prepared himself what to say a there and how to ask help. He contacts the welfare association for some colleagues so that they can accompany him there. their head director of the association was really happy that Anirudh has come with some solution to their problem. Annirudh searches for the adress in the newspaper. Find the address and calls to the association and say them. He finally finds that the address is in Delhi. Anirudh makes arrangement to go to the place with his colleagues.

Anirudh and their colleagues started journey to the Delhi it took them one and half day  to reach. Anirudh was really nervous as he enters their association .

Anirudh kya baat hai itna accha soch aur itna achcha kam chal raha hai yahan pe
He says the above words when is sees the women there all really confident and teaching the small girls . It was like mini schools running inside association. He was really impressed as he never was so very talented to give his whole time  to repute his own welfare association. He was pleased to see the development taking place there. He sees human women doing tailoring and sees some women doing printing work. A section of  the place was dedicated for textiles and a section was dedicated for education. He slowly enters the hall. He sees the receptionist and asks to see the director of the association. As he asks her she says to wait for a while. He was offered to sit on the chair that was present in the hall and was  offered to have some coffee. The coffee was brought by a male attendant.

Male attendant: sir aapki chai.

Anirudh: thank you

Male attendant: theek hai Sahab

Annirudh : arey suno to kya kya pata hai tumhen yahan ka director ke bare mein ??  itna achcha chalate Hain association ko main bahut khush hun aise log ko dekh kar Jo jo samaj ke liye kam karte Hain especially Jo ladkiyon ke liye itna kuchh karte Hain.

Male attendant: ham bhi kah rahe hain Sahab yahan ka director ek ladki hai aur bahut zimmedariyan uthati hai .pahle unka kuchh kam tha achcha khasa. Ab  sab kuchh chhod ke yahan aayi. Association Apne bulboothe pe banayi. Aur dekiye saheb kaisa hai kitna bada ho gaya hai.

Annirudh: theek kahate Ho.

Has the male attendant goes Anirudh goes back to the waiting mode and was waiting when he would be called.
Then he was called by the  receptionist.

The receptionist: sir abhi mam nahin mil sakti aapse kya aap  humain message likhkar mujhe de sakte hain taki mein convey kar paon  mein unhe.

Anirudh :  dekhiae I am very sorry but yah baten agar mein main unse face to face baat karun tu hi behtar hein.