Chapter 25- She's gone, she left.

(HarryPOV)

We all walked back into the hotel room after going out for food, Jessica had gone to her room down the hall, and I told her I would see her later.

I need to see Ally, I need to kiss her, and it was weird not seeing her at all today, I thought she was going to come when we went out for food but she wasn't there and I couldn't ask because Jessica would be suspicious.

All the boys, El and I walked into the living room; it was quiet, too quiet. I turned to them and said.

"Isn't Ally here?"

Eleanor nodded and said.

"Yes, she stayed behind because she hasn't been feeling well these past few days."

Ouch that hurt, I didn't even know that she wasn't well, well I am the world's worst boyfriend, actually scrap that I am, but I will make it up to her, I love her so much for being with me.

I walked into her room no sign of her, this is weird, I then walked into her bathroom, and she isn't here.

I walked back into her room, that's when I noticed, my mouth dropped.

All her things have gone, what the hell is going on. I stood there and shouted.

"ALLY, ARE YOU HERE..."

There was no answer so i shouted out to the others in the living room.

"...GUYS HER STUFF IS GONE"

Everyone ran into the room and Eleanor looked through the draws and cupboards and turned around to face me, looking worried and said.

"Everything's gone.... But there is an envelope her, it has your name on it"

I looked at the Envelope in her extended hand; I picked it up, aware of how weird this is, and slowly opened it trying not to damage what is inside it.

There was a letter in the envelope, i pulled it out and began to unfold it and began to read.

'Harry,

You may be wondering why everything of mine is gone, or even where i am. I have left, Gone.. I'm sorry, I never got to say goodbye to you or the others. We were stupid to think that it would work me and you secretly being together, and you being with Jessica.

I thought it was going to work, but then I witnessed something, that totally made me see that this was all wrong... you are probably wondering what made me leave, I left because I heard what you said to Jessica on the roof, I thought I could get through this but I was kidding myself, you were falling in love with her in front of my eyes.

You may not understand but I was hurt, hearing you say that you were falling in love with her.

I thought that we would be together till the end but how could this work, but I promise I will never forget how much I love you, because I will love you forever and always, I won't forget our first date, our first kiss, our first argument, I won't forget the first time you said that you loved me.

But i couldn't stick around to watch you fall in love with someone else.

So this is me saying goodbye to you, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Eleanor. You guys have giving me something i always needed, a family.

But good things have to come to an end, So Harry, remember forever and always. Forever keep trying, always looking forward.

Good bye Harry, I love you.

Ally xx'

I dropped to me knees, speechless.

I punched the floor and burst into tears, this is my fault, I don't even care that everyone can see me crying, I just lost the best thing that I ever had, and I don't know where she is or where she is going, will I see her again.

I know it was wrong to think that I am falling in love with Jessica, and Ally heard it, she left because of me...

Just like that. El sat down next to me looking confused, I handed her the letter and watched her as she read it.

Her hand went over her mouth shocked and she began to cry, Louis pulled her into a hug and she said into his chest.

"She's gone, she left..... Ally has gone. Why did she have to go, she is my best friend."

All of the boy's faces dropped, they looked absolutely horrified, they all loved Ally like she was always with us, she was a part of this family, I saw a tear fall from Louis eye, he was so close to her.

I caused this, I caused the girl I love, to feel hurt and leave, I never got to have one last kiss, I never got to say how much I love her.

This is my entire fault. I stood up and ran out into the kitchen; i punched the fridge, and winced in pain.

That's it she has gone. And there is nothing i can do to get her back.