Chapter 3 - oh you're so pretty babe

(AllyPOV)

So i have been sitting in my car starring at their house, I used to dream of being here, meeting them and going to their house and now I just don’t want to go in but i have to cause they will just bug me until i do, so let’s go, get this over and done with.

I slowly walked to the front door, and before i even knocked the door opened and i was being hugged i didn’t move, shocked to of been hugged. He moved back, i smiled when i saw that it was Louis.

“ I wasn’t expecting  such a physical welcome”

he dragged me by the hand and pushed me onto a two seater sofa next to Harry.

I couldn’t exactly get up and sit somewhere else, that would be rude and i was brought up well.

I avoided eye contact with Harry but i could see him at the corner of my eye starring at me.

It had been a few minutes of awkward silence and I was just about to shout at him for starring at me when the rest of the boys came in, they all sat in random places and Niall turned off the light, to make the room pitch black and put on a scary movie, i was watching it fine until there was a bang in the film which made me jump, my own life flashed in front of my eyes then i thought i was going to die, i opened my eyes and realised that i had turned and cuddled into Harry, i hadn’t even noticed he had put my arm around me, who does he think he is.

 I quickly panicked so I moved away from him and concentrated on the film, by the time the film had finished i was terrified.

“ well that was scary”

 i blurted out, i looked around and all of the boys were nodding.

“Truth or dare anyone?”

 Louis asked out loud, everyone shouted yes so i sat down in the circle next to Liam and Zayn. Niall started and asked Louis.

“Truth or Dare?”

“ Dare”

“Okay Louis, I dare you to rub in squirty cream on your face and not wash it off until the game finishes”

 we all started laughing but Louis just got on with it, not hesitating rubbing it in, im sure Zayn was tempting to do it when Louis said it felt great for his face, it was funny he looked really pale because of it as well. It was Louis turn and he asked me, i said truth because i don’t really fancy doing anything like that.

“Okay, Ally....umm...Ally ,Ally,Ally.... oh i got it, honestly why did you stop liking us?”

my eyes widened, i didn’t think about it did i.

Obviously that would be a question. I mean if i was him i would of asked the same thing

“ Ummm, i just stopped liking you guys because of your clothes”

i said lying, he looked at me like ‘really’.

“ My clothes are fab, so i know that is a lie”

Louis said to me making me laugh.

“ Ok fine.... it was because.... i came to one of your concerts and i back stage passes. I was a big fan of you guys and i was like in love with Harry..”

I noticed Harry grin when i said that i liked him the best, I just ignored him and continued.

(Flashback)

The concert was awesome i cant believe i am now finally going to meet one direction especially HARRY STYLES. I turned to Elle my best friend and said.

“Ells i cant believe this is happening, i am going to be in the same room as Harry, i am going to speak to him.”

We can meet them one by one so i was going first.

I walked into the room and carried on walking until, who else but the one and only Harry Styles walks in front of me showing off the dimples i dream about.

“Hey there. What is your name, Love?”

I held in the need to fangirl and kidnap him, and calmly answered.

“ Hi, Harry, im Ally!”

He smiled again and flicked his curls, i have no idea how i am holding in this scream that is brewing inside me.

“ So did you enjoy the concert?”

He questioned me, i blushed and said.

“ It was amazing, First time i have heard you guys live and i never thought you could sound any better.. but to my surprise you did.”

“ Good, i love hearing what fans....”

He stopped talking to me and looked at Elle standing next to me, he nudged me over and put his arm around her before walking off saying.

“Oh you’re pretty, Babe. Let me introduce you to the boys”

I stood there shocked he was the only famous person i had liked and he just pushed me aside, like i was just a piece of trash.

I thought he was nice and now, He is nothing but a mean, womanising, self centred jerk!

Even though i could still meet the others, I’m scared they will be mean like him because i am not pretty like Elle.

I have never felt so embarrassed.

I turned around and walked away, heading straight home.

 I’m making a promise to myself that i will never like one direction and i will never fall for someone like him ever again.

(End of flashback)

“..  I brought my friend and I met Harry first and you were really friendly to me, so i was so happy.... but then my friend stood next to me and you stopped talking to me mid conversation and pushed me and put your arm around my friend, and you were saying to her ‘oh you’re so pretty babe’.... you were really horrible to me so I went home because I was upset and scared that all of you would be the same. And ever since i have just disliked you....”

I bit my lip nervously and saw Harry’s eyes open wide, I take it that he has remembered but just as he was about to speak, there was bang of thunder and then a flash of lightening, then the power went out.

 I screamed, terrified of lightening, then i felt someone with their arms around me, i held them tightly, it was really dark and i was scared especially because of the film we watched.

I held on tighter after another flash then i whispered.

“ Im scared”

i was shaking until the figure picked me up and stared carrying me bridal style.

I could feel us going up some stairs then i was put on to a bed and covers put over me, i could hear them leaving so i said.

“ please don’t leave me, I’m scared.”

 It is really weird that they haven’t made a sound,I felt someone lay down next to me and put their arms around me, i closed my eyes and relaxed in their arms and fell asleep.