Chapter 10- one of my many secret talents

Chapter 10

I woke to find the sun glaring through the windows, i turned over to find Harry's body missing.

I frowned and sat up, only to find a note, I picked it up and it said.

"Beautiful.

I have gone to sort out the details for our date.

I didn't want to wake, your cute when your asleep.

Sorry I'm not here though, I wish I was.

I love you. And remember you are beautiful.

Harry Sexy Styles

Xx"

I smiled and folded the note and put it into my jeans pocket, I walked into Harry's bathroom and showered.

After washing my hair, I got out and looked for a towel, I found one in a cupboard, i wrapped it around then my mouth dropped.

This towel is the same as the one I have in my house, he owns my favourite towels, well I never knew that he had taste.

I laughed at myself before I put on my clothes from yesterday and found a blow drying, and dried my hair.

I walked downstairs and smelt a mc Donald's breakfast, I ran into the kitchen and El was there holding a bag she turned around and said passing it to me.

"I got you this, here you go"

I hugged her and squealed shoving the food in my mouth. I am so hungry, and this is exactly what i need.

After i finished devouring the food, I sat next to El on one of the sofas and pulled out my phone, i haven't been on twitter in a while.

OH MY GOSH i have one hundred thousand followers, i swear only a few days ago i only had like fifty followers.

I opened my mentions and my mood just spiralled down, There were really mean, horrible comments to me.

"@1DMYHAZZER: @AllyJLewis KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO JESSICA! STOP TRYING TO RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP"

"@LizzieStylinson: @AllyJLewis i don't know what Harrysees in you, he is willing to leave Jessica for a skank like you.... i bet you, you only want him for his money #ALLYGOLDDIGGER"

I kept reading comments along the lines of them, and i am not going to lie but they really are horrible, They don't even know me.

Even though i know i should stop reading them, I can't stop, i was on the verge of tears when finally i saw.

" @Ava1D : @AllyJLewis, Don't listen to all the hate, I think you are really beautiful.... most people are just jealous because they want to be in your position. #StopHatingAlly"

I smiled and replied.

" @AllyJLewis : @Ava1D , Aww thanks, It's nice to hear that someone doesn't hate me... Thank you for making me smile... I will try and get the boys to follow you J #ThankYou"

I went to put my phone away when a tweet caught my eye.

" @JessicaHewit: Waw, trying to steal Harry from me.... Babes i bet your sob story about your DEAD parents, is making him have pity on you! So Babe look at yourself in the mirror and see your nothing compared to me!!!"

I looked down and started to cry, El turned her head to look at me, she was shocked and said.

" Ally whats wrong?"

Her eyes were filled with concern. I opened my mouth but no words would come out. Ipassed her my phone, so she could see it herself. She started to read it and her mouth dropped. She put the phone on the table and pulled me into her arms.