Caught in the act-

(So the chapters are prob gonna be a lot shorter- hope y'all don't mind- but I'm also making a DNF oneshot book so if you want you can look at that and request some stuff, anyway byebye-)

Mention of masturbation lmao-

Keith continued getting kissed on his neck and shoulders as he felt Pico's bulge get bigger. Keith turned more red as he felt someone's hand start rubbing his member, he tried controlling his moans by putting a hand on his mouth but Pico caught his hand and put it back where it was. Keith then accidentally cummed onto his hand since he never really did anything like this, he then watched Pico take his hand out and lick off the cum. "Heh. This is pretty hot for being really gay." Pico said while pushing the blue haired boy with his back on the couch while he was a blushing mess and Pico having a slight tint of redness on his cheeks as his kisses traveled down his body when the door busted open and Nene and Darnell along with Maria. (New name for Girlfriend)

Nene and Maria stared at them in awe while Darnell left saying, "Fuck this gay shit man." Keith turned red and looked absolutely terrified because this only ended because Keith had been the one who didn't lock the door. Pico then got up and was turning into a flustered mess as well due to embarrassment, "Haha. Damn Pico. Didn't realize you were such a gay guy." Nene said with a smirk with Maria squealing. "Oh my Keith! You really go quick with your cru-" She then got interrupted by Pico slamming the door on them all. He just sighed and looked at Keith. "Maybe it's better if it's not such a one-sided thing for now. Anyway, It's getting late. Go lay down in my room I'll sleep in here." Pico then handed him his clothes while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. They were both still hard as Keith ran up the stairs and to the bathroom in Pico's room. He did his thing then laid down while hugging Pico's pillow after laying on it and not realizing he picked it up and started rubbing his face in it trying to get comfortable.

—————————————————

Pico on the other hand was still thinking of Keith, and how vulnerable he looked in that state. He had already done his thing too and was laying on the couch with his back on the cushions. He hadn't even noticed that he started getting another boner after letting his brain go wild with images of Keith. (AYO LEMME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT A CHAPTER OF PICO'S THOUGHTS FOR A FULL CHAPTER OF SPICY✨) He also hadn't noticed he started rubbing his member while thinking of Keith in the outfits that filled his desires.

—————————————————

Keith awoke in a bed that wasn't his own and was confused about everything until his memories came into his head as of they were bullets. He immediately turned red and shoved his face in the pillow and getting a smell of Pico which calmed him, he light smell of cologne mixed with a somewhat caffeine smell. 'He must be a coffee drinker..' Keith thought as he then got up and just got his pants, put them on then went downstairs to be met with the smell of breakfast and coffee. Pico apparently snagged some actual food items at the place they went to (Forgot the name-) get snacks. Keith went to the kitchen then laid eyes on the ginger who had an apron on and was drinking coffee while on his phone. Keith sighed quietly, being glad it wasn't too awkward considering what happened the day before. He then sat down while Pico got up to continue cooking scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. For it being a pretty standard breakfast it smelled pretty damn good. Keith just watched, having a faint blush on his cheeks and a tiny grin. He couldn't help but think about how peaceful and surprisingly hot while doing this. He continued watching until Pico turned around and placed a plate in front of him and the chair he was sitting at himself, took off the apron and hung it up, then sat down and started eating with Keith eating after him.

(Anyway 721 words- and make sure to comment if you'd like some spicy Pico thoughts for the next chapter-)