Chapter 56: Youre only Mine

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

"Who is she?" I ask Jungwon looking at the smaller girl behind him... I admit it, I kinda felt jealous..

"Helloo... Im Jiwon, Jungwon's childhood friend..." Oh, so they are friends since then? She knows him better than me..

"Oh, okayy.." I said leaving them two.. "Where do you want to sit?" I asked the girls..

"I don't know..." Rina said.. "Earlier.. are you... Jealous about them?" she asked..

"Huhh?? N-noo.. why would I.."

"Because she knows that Jungwon loves her the most" Ning chuckled..

"Yahh... lets just eat.." I said looking back to them until I bumped onto someone...

"ouc-- Omg... Im sorry Miss-- oh.. my.. gosh.. are you Lee Yoo-ri from aqua!?" He said making Jungwon and his friend look at us..

"Oh, yes... and its okay..." I said smiling at him..

"You're really pretty!" He said.. making me giggle..

"Uhmm.. Can you please take a photo with me?"He said and just nodded.. "Here" He reached his camera to Ara that is now posing with us.. I just laughed silently..

"I.. 2.. 3.." Ara said bluntly.. "Now you can go.."

"Btw, Yoo-ri.. Im Minjun--"

"Yah! Minjun... what are you doing? Just look at your way .. never bump onto her again" Jungwon said.. its loud enough for us to hear..

"Minjun, good name." Ning giggled... "Good name that matches his face.." She continued..

"Stoppp... lets eatt" Ara said..

After finding our seats.. We just waited for the ingredients to be cooked.. well its pretty inside this hotpot restaurant.. But, that Jiwon cant leave my mind.. why is she so clingy to him? Its annoying..

After many minutes of waiting, Rina decided to go to the washroom..

While waiting for her, she received a massage so I tried to check it because what if its something important?

Jakey My Boo~
Hey lovee... when are you free? My day off is  in next week.. I want to plan something with you. Are you free in saturday? Lets ride an early train and walk in the beach?

Oh, gosh.. did I heard it right? Jake.. is, Karina's Boyfriend? And she is his girlfriend? I didn't expect this.. I quickly put down her phone because she's back..

"where's ning?" Ara asked.. I snapped out..

"Wait-- what? She's sitting with us.."

"There she is.." Ara said while Ning is coming closer to us..

"Where did you go?"

"To Minjun?" She replied..

Yang Jungwon P.O.V

Earlier, Ningning came to us... Heading to Minjun, I know that Minjun is a good-looking guy but I cant believe that he make Ningning fall for him in the first day..

"Uhm.. You're Yoo-ri's friend right?" Minjun asked..

Earlier, he asked about her number but I said I don't have it..

"Yep.." Ningning replied...

"May I get yo--"

"Can you give me Yoo-ri's number?" Minjun said as I felt that my blood is already boiling..

"But give me your number too.. that's why im h-here, y-yoo-ri asked for your n-number.." Ningning said.. What!? I know that I and Yoo-ri are in Mutual Understanding.. why is she asking for his number? I cant stand this!

I get out of my seat angrily and walked to the washroom.. feeling upset..

Lee Yoo-ri P.O.V

Ning is currently screaming silently because she said that Minjun gave his number to her..

"Just sit Ning, We will eat all of these foods.."

And after many minutes, we decided to go home coz were already full... were planning to go to the amusement park but unfortunately it rained..

2 hours later.. Im here in the building.. And after Ara's car left.. I saw a familiar silhouette under the dark shadow..

"You're only mine.." A boy said and hugged me...

"J-jungwon?" He didn't reply.. and just hugged me tighter..

"Don't fall for the others okay?" He said while brushing my hair with his fingers..

"Why would I?... You know that I love you too right?"

"Then why did you ask for Minjun's number?"

I released myself from the hug and raised my right eyebrow..

"What? When?"

"Ningning came to our table earlier and give your number to him for his number.. coz she said that your asking for his number.." He said..

"I never asked for his number.. Ningning just used me--- What? She said that?!" I realized what he said..

"Yes.." He chuckled..

"I never did that! She just want to get his number.." I pouted..

Jungwon just lean forward while smiling, then he plant a small kiss on my forehead..

"Lets go inside.. there are so many mosquitoes here.." He said while holding my hand..

~

This day was so good.. Im now lying in my bed.. watching some K-dramas on my list.. this one was the one that Sunoo recommended me..

Until, I remembered something..

"I forgot to tell him.." I forgot to tell Jungwon about Jake's girlfriend.... I cant believe it, Rina is Jake's girlfriend? Since when?

*knock*

"Yoo-ri~ssiii, if you want some ramyeon.. just come out, were eating some right now.." Arin unnie said..

"Okay unnie.. coming" I said as I wore my slippers..
___________

-KKEUT-

-CHAPTER ENDED-

•finished editing•